Why haven't YOU offered to take a Ukrainian refugee into your home?

Why haven't YOU offered to take a Ukrainian refugee into your home?

Attached: 1647422190979.jpg (1200x700, 545.62K)

we did

Just looking for the cheapest mail-order bride Ukraine can offer me.

I'm in the process of persuading her to come to me

The refugee volunteer program in my city was disorganized as fuck. Told people to meet at a certain train station at a certain time, so like a 100 people went there. And no refugees arrived, then the organizer said it was another station, so everyone went there. Still no refugees. Then everyone went home.

We did and our neighbours too.

They are more than welcome to share this bridge with me, free country.

They are pain in the ass, they are not cute people like, let's say, polish.
Even belorusian can be better.

Because I don't care, my neighbours and other virtuos saints can do what they please
We already have enough problems as it is, and trying to fix other's problems only makes our worse by postponing it

Because I havent seen any bitches fleeing worth tying up in my basement for breeding.

I'll gladly pay more taxes and have them housed. I don't even want my own family living in my house.

instead of putting sanctions on Russia, we should keep selling to them but charge extra and use that extra money to take care of Ukrainian refugees. It is Russia's fault after all.

I don't like the Badguys.

Attached: f4f27c245f246a0c21d2489c67c598f000feb350e8c859ca4466a9751201f8e2.jpg (960x720, 142.35K)

Wow. I didn't realise we had economists on the board.

because I can't stand people in my house, I will end up hating them and my life too. I just help by bringing food/water/€

this how i be hustling in pay day

Grew up with some constant trouble and loved Indiana for some reason

>staged for you by Russia Today, a subsidiary of Federalnaya Sluzhba Besopasnosti

Attached: photo_2022-03-16_12-13-04.jpg (1000x800, 43.93K)

I have a crouching phobia

The Ukrainian nationalist movement in the east has a massive neo-nazi element

Obviously the Ukrainians are fighting a just cause and the Russian propaganda about the government being Nazis is bullshit, but there is an element of truth to the lie

>The Ukrainian nationalist movement in the east has a massive neo-nazi element
Why just in the east? Just go for the entire country next time! You're "de-nazifying" them, after all, much more glorious to pretend to defeat 40 million nazis!

>but there is an element of truth to the lie
>everything is ALWAYS more complicated than it seems
>NOTHING is ever simple
>NO EXCEPTIONS
>EVER