Name a better guitarist than Paul Gilbert

Name a better guitarist than Paul Gilbert.

Protip - You can't

Attached: Paul-Gilbert-Header-03_mobile.jpg (1080x980, 355.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYlx5gW90Aw
voca.ro/16Bicg0oZQqj
youtu.be/R6k5Wf4xlSI
youtube.com/watch?v=IaH2C2Qe97Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tim Henson

>Tim Henson
lol no.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYlx5gW90Aw

Shawn Lane

Robert Fripp

Buckethead. Ironic because Paul Gilbert taught Buckethead

Jason Becker was better before he became moven't and even Gilbert would cop to that.

Love him though I was just listening to Racer X earlier.

Depends what you define as "better". In terms of technicality, Lucas Mann takes that spot.

John Petrucci

>Lucas Mann
Nah those little stump fingers can't come close to the technical playing ability of the gilbert.
Theres nothing that little manlet could do that gilbert couldn't instantly replicate, the reverse cannot be said true.

Hes a potato even I can play better than Jason Becker now.

Buckethead is good but not as good as Paul, pauls picking accuracy and articulation is godlike, pair that with the claw like fingers and hes untouchable.

u havin a giggle m8

Shawn Lane wishes.

Charles manson

Prince

john mayer

Jason Becker faggot.

Youre fuckinf insane, you have to be trolling. Jason Becker makes marty friedman look like an amateur

me
voca.ro/16Bicg0oZQqj

"Better" in what way?

Attached: Hmm.jpg (640x671, 72.51K)

Petrucci, Gilbert can’t write a song to save his life, petrucci is perfect blend of technique, emotion and songwriting, Paul can just shred really fast

Attached: 6A02777A-5217-4E0C-91A0-CC525AB4CA0F.jpg (220x264, 16.2K)

Jason Becker has ALS he can't even fucking pick up a guitar any more, i'd say thats a pretty big disqualification.

Dj Khaled

youtu.be/R6k5Wf4xlSI

ahem
youtube.com/watch?v=IaH2C2Qe97Y

(but Paul is very good too)

Marty is a way better songwriter than Becker, sure Becker can shred and sweep pick better but Marty is a better musician