Anybody else take Zoloft? I just started a month ago, I'm not sure how to describe it but I feel weird...

Anybody else take Zoloft? I just started a month ago, I'm not sure how to describe it but I feel weird, I think I'm actually getting more depressed but like I said I can't explain how I feel, I'm on 50 mg
Anybody else have experience?

Attached: Zoloft-sertraline-HCl-prescription-dose-sizes.png (2763x1484, 688.96K)

it makes your gay dicker

>antagonistic towards neurogenesis

Attached: 1647420388295.jpg (638x481, 33.91K)

It made me unable to get a boner

What

took it for a few months, hated it. withdrawals sucked, severe brain zaps. ended up drinking a lot and punching walls while on it. fuck that cheap drug.

fat man

Yeah I've noticed that I don't randomly get hard anymore, still easily get hard with gf though

Good luck with the ED

I know someone who had to try multiple antidepressants before finding the one that worked for them.

You might have to try a different one. It's okay user.

So far it's not bad, it's way harder to cum though

???

Attached: 453632-3463462-43662262.jpg (1000x1000, 88.31K)

Yeah, currently trying to decide if it does anything myself.
Hard as fuck to get out of bed
Takes 15 mins longer to have a wank
That's all I've really noticed about it

Stop taking unnecessary pharma chemicals that drastically alter your cns and pull your life together faggot

Attached: IMG_20220315_223406.jpg (623x669, 52.91K)

Prozac is an agonist / promoter or neurogenesis apparently.

I have bipolar disorder and taking it got rid of my manic episodes and made me more depressed. Been spending the past 2 years trying to taper off of it after trying to explain to my family that it hasn't been working.

It's harder to quit SSRIs than it is quitting alcohol/tobacco and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Does your peen still function?
Same here.
Common problem.
Not everybody can make their brain function properly by itself.

Still functions fine, it makes me last way longer with my gf which is a plus sometimes. Except if I drink any alcohol then I'm not gonna cum. I don't get the random hard-ons anymore though which is surprisingly disconcerting

i take mirtazipine+duloxitine+gabapentin+seroquel+d-amph+ valium every day to feel normal and so far its worked for me

For me it's Lexapro all the way. Accept no substitutes.

Attached: 1646886592722.jpg (1451x2048, 403.76K)

Yeah but its called Sertraline for me, started on 50mg, worked my way towards 150mg (That was too much for me) at 150mg my balance was affected and I had strange asf dreams. So went back down to 100mg. Its not all that bad, it helps a lot with Depression but for PTSD and anxiety, not so much.

Lexapro is up there with Prozac, its pretty effective