Why do the universe exist?

Why do the universe exist?

Attached: 800px-CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg (799x528, 111.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because fuck you motherfucker

Reasons.

How does it make you feel thinking about it?

Because it wanted to

Because at some point in deep, deep cosmic megahistory, SOMETHING created all matter and energy and started the cycle of expansion and compression that our universe/multiverse is currently going through. Every umpteen billion years, all the gravity in the universe brings all the matter and energy back to the center, and that's eventually too much so everything explodes again and we get a new big bang.

Would it be possible for that to not happen?

christians: creation theory
scientists: no its big bang
>draws used condom to depict space/time

I dont fucking know. No one does. No one ever will.

God.

Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started, wait
The earth began to cool, the autotrophs began to drool
Neanderthals developed tools
We built a wall (we built the pyramids)
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries
That all started with the big bang! Bang!

It just be like that, sometimes.

To make niggers like yourself seethe over tiny things

I asked exactly the same question yesterday on Any Forums and apparently it was build for bbc. Don't know what that means but slowly I doubt this is a science website....

>Why do the universe exist?

Attached: People Don't Think The Universe.jpg (800x800, 191.44K)

I mean, I'm no physicist, but I guess if gravity stopped being a thing in one of the next loops, or if a species in one of the following universes found a way to keep everything from collapsing upon itself then sure. But there would have to be something pretty incredible to overcome one of the most powerful, fundamental forces in all of reality

because you think

fun fact the big bang may not be the start of our universe as we see it but just another astronomical event like a sun dying, a black hole forming or two galaxies colliding. our observable universe is limited by current technology but if it we were able to look out even further the chance of encountering remnants of another "big bang" would prove that the universe was always here and that our "universe" is just another event in what is an infinite ocean of star dust, planets and black holes.

Yeah who honestly fucking knows at this point? Not even worth wasting energy on this.

Idk

Seems a black hole is a massive concentration of matter into a theoretically zero amount of area. Somewhere we can't ever physically go there'll be an eruption of energy into zero space ie another bang.
What we call the universe might just be a spark struck in an endless series of explosions and singularities. Billions of years of stelliferous noise the tiny glimpse of something in a ridiculous amount of nothing, spatially and temporally.
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

>the cycle of expansion and compression that our universe/multiverse is currently going through.

Hahaha...No.