MY CUNT WIFE LEFT ME AFTER ONLY TWO KIDDOS!!

MY CUNT WIFE LEFT ME AFTER ONLY TWO KIDDOS!!
Now I'm a 39 year old single loser!!
WHAT DO Any Forums ????????????

Attached: 1643547633826.png (1080x1284, 792.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Live your brand new bachelor life to the fullest my man! Bang hookers, and enjoy spending all of your spare time and money as you wish.
Good luck user.

PS - hope you don't make the same mstake again. Don't ever put a ring on another finger user.

Nice trips

I mean you already have 2 kids, you don't need a wife anymore. Go have sex with whoever you want user, you earned it.

ranting about it on Any Forums is a good first step.

I love Any Forums
The positive vibes are a welcome relief

Attached: 1645687821309.jpg (1024x1024, 132.49K)

fuck prostitutes, do cocaine, repeat until overdose, die a happy man

Fuck the kiddos!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

Suck it up. You are FREEEEEE! The worst is over feel sorry for that poor bastard who is afraid to leave his wife because he knows divorce court will rape him so he lives in a loveless marriage sleeping next to a women who hates him.

Go to bed Dave from NJ you'll never find anyone else as good but that's okay you were destined to be a candle that burns twice as bright for half as long LIFE IS TEMPORARY HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT

Wait.. is this fucking Dave?

Dave? DAVE???
Dave's not here...

Attached: 1645219532726.jpg (1920x1080, 276.67K)

It's a long life of crippling depression and alcoholism ahead for you my friend. It's a lonely path, and not one I would wish upon my worst enemy, but it is our path, and ours that we must bear alone. There's a chance that a few days in your future will still allow you to bring a smile to your face, but you can probably count them on one hand.

Try to be the best father to those kids you can be. Don't let having a single mother ruin them. Also biologically your most important job as a male is done, you made a woman pop out kids. Now you can relax and do all the things that woman stopped you from doing.
Also you should get in shape. It's not going to be easy if you have been neglecting your body for decades but it will do wonders for your happines and self esteem. Also you can exploit that hot 40 yo daddy image and get panties wet, but be careful not to overdo it because fucking girls 20 years younger than you can have negative social consequences.

Yep.
>kids learn to hate you
>wife getting fucked by strange new guys
>home alone swiping through dating apps no replies
>finally fuck some slut. Get herpes
>fatter and fatter from drinking too much
>finally meet cute girl, can’t get it up

It’s the beginning of the end my friend

>take profits
>get quality bike
>get fit
>get qt younger cycling babe gf

Attached: f02897bdee732a04d23e84a6b86580b673066c35.jpg (540x609, 92.86K)

This

For what it's worth, you don't even have to be married to experience these fine slices of life.

Buy a motorcycle. It'll treat you better than any woman, it's cheaper, it looks however you want it to, and it does whatever you tell it without a single complaint.

Pic her?

Just curious so I know who to hate for you

>WHAT DO
pay child support and finance your ex's fucking around

lmao that's what you get for marrying, idiot

Child support?