Why do racists think that liberals ruined Lord of the Rings by infusing it with diversity?

Why do racists think that liberals ruined Lord of the Rings by infusing it with diversity?

Attached: th.jpeg.jpg (474x548, 49.25K)

Non-racists think it too.

I see enough angry loud niggers in real life. LOTR is my escapism. I can at least enjoy the original trilogy that has no black people in it at all.

Why do racists lose it when someone suggests a white actor play Martin Luther King?

I bet one of the black characters will at some point utter the line "because my life matters!" and liberals will jizz their panties.

Why do you hate white people so much that you want to remove them from everything you see?

why is she a Longbear and not a Stonefoot or Blacklock. Longbears were never black, while Blacklocks and Stonefoots at least looked middle eastern. Plus having the son of Durin the IIIed alive and calling himself Durin the IVth makes no sense when the great fathers of the dwarf houses incarnated the same looking body five times.

If someone wanted a "diverse" LotR(meaning not white) then should have made a series about Rhun and the Southern parts of Umbra and Harad.

>why is she a Longbear and not a Stonefoot or Blacklock
Because the people making this didn't give a shit. Not a single solitary shit. Not even enough of a fraction of a shit to search for 'non-white characters in Tolkein'. They just needed their diversity stunt-casting job to keep their owners happy, so why bother doing more than picking a few black sounding names at random from the list of actors they had for this project?

They are ruining by not having female dwarfs look like the males and giving elves short hair

I mean ffs! Cast female to male transitioned trannies! It would have fitted perfectly, would have ticked some diversity boxes and you could still have picked a black person

How do you don't give a shit when you are making an adapatation of an existing material. Specially when you claim you and the crew are super fans, and that you have the support of LotR scholars.

Writing about Rhun or Harad would not require drastic changes of lore. And someone who is a great writer could extend the lore about the lore wizards. Heck if they REALLY wanted it, they could have made them women. As Gandalf said it only thanks to the century long work of the blue wizards was the battle of Dale won, without it the forces of darkness would have been even greater, and even with the ally help the battle for Minas Thirit would be lost.

Because they infused diversity

They need to start writing original shit with black characters rather than tokenizing things especially ones that already have a big fan base.

>Specially when you claim you and the crew are super fans, and that you have the support of LotR scholars.
Because that's just marketing material/posturing. Also, you're right. With the budget they threw at this project they could have assembled a team of Middle Eastern/North African history/culture/language scholars and spent a few years telling us the story of the Haradrim, and could have easily made that into an awesome part of the world that even the most die-hard Tolkein fans would have been grateful for ... but they just didn't give a shit about this project.

But that would be as if it was okey to cheat and lie, no company would be okey with paying some much money for people just winging it. Heck I can't do it at school and they don't pay me, my family pays them.

>no company would be okey with paying some much money for people just winging it.
That's why the production team made sure that their choices/marketing would produce a lot of pushback - then they can shitpost on twitter/in interviews about how DIVERSE their show is, and claim that that's work.

Because look at it this way, it was a white creation made by a white guy who explicitly stated that there were NO black elves, and veeery few black humans in their world.
Its like if a buncha white dudes took over a fucking Tyler Perry movie and replaced all the blacks with whites or asians or something. We would never hear the end of it from you chimps.

but that is just being evil. why do people in US do stuff like that, they are rich they don't have to be bad?

You know what the worst thing is? Black Lord of the Rings would be great if they did it right. In the hands of Dave Chappelle it would be hilarious. Imagine him playing Elrond as a flaming gay elf. I want that. But fun is not allowed in (((Hollywood))) anymore.

Attached: chappelle-prince.jpg (1200x630, 65.58K)

i wanna see him play leggolas looking at a crack baby at 3am on a ghetto corner

it is a fetish now with these people to blackwash everything. "Take that Any Forums" It makes them feel good ruining something beloved by their "enemy".

I'm not against blacks being portrayed in epic fantasy. But at least portrey them realistically. Constantly chimping out, stealing, looting, etc.

Because excessive wealth corrupts the soul, and gives the mind and body over to deviancy and degeneracy.