Look b, I am 23 years old and still live at home

Look b, I am 23 years old and still live at home
All this time has passed and I still work minimum wage jobs and either get fired or quit
How do I unfuck my life?
Open to job recommendations or career paths
Open to relocation if company pays for it

Attached: 1645282185572.gif (640x360, 97.82K)

Attached: 516.jpg (680x680, 51.23K)

I donr post andy six log memes

Attached: 14b.jpg (680x237, 46.11K)

What do you want out of life user?

stop crying you fucking faggot. God I hate you queers. I'm 31 and I literally hate you. shut the fuck up retard and get your shit together. it's not hard... just stop being a faggot. make money and invest. God damn i hate you so much

holy dubs

go into a trade
they're going into higher demand cos the boomers are retiring and they have consistent need for more tradesmen in these fields
always will have work (to a realistic extent)
pay's alright, great even if you don't plan on buying lots of shit
lots of great options, something for everyone
I might be getting into welding, maybe crane operator soon, anything that immediately comes to mind, OP?
PS bonus is being outside a lot

I was in the same situation as you and I let it continue until I was 26. I signed up for the military. It will get you out of your environment, it will teach you discipline, and once you're in you're not allowed to quit.

If you have a clean criminal/medical record you should consider it. I joined the army but the Navy and Air Force have higher quality of life, and if you have a good ASVAB score you can get a good job with training you can use outside the military for good money. Bonus if you get to travel to cool places.

Stable income, boring life if it means I can chill on my off time and listen to my music and eat my food occasionally fucking hookers every once in a while

The fact that this is all you aspire to is probably the reason you are where you are now. People will always shit on you for wanting better from life because they have had their dreams crushed by other people and they will call you naive and idealistic for believing that you could have anything more than mediocrity, but you should want adventure, love and passion. I assure you that without these things the chances of you being content is basically zero.

Why do you think my dumbass is askinf for advice to get better and not just whine?
Cant do heavy lifting cause of my back but I definitely would. Heard electrician is good. Crane operator seems cool as well. Have a fear of heights but I donr care, crane operator seems cool.
I think depression on record barrs someone from being in the military knew a guy who got sent home cause they found out he was depressed clinically on record

Is it a good thing or a bad thing? I wouldn't mind a boring life because boring to me means no drama. Do I want to be shit tested every few days? No matter what answer I give it is wrong?
I am a man, I don't want to get caught up in some gay woman drama. I just want stable income I can live off of, live quietly and peacefully, eat my food, listen to my music and watch my movies. What more could I ask for?
A hooker every once in a while and I am good

I 100% agree with user on this, you have to believe that life means something and that you can live a wonderful life, because you can!

Go to the ghetto and let the thugs dick you down

Attached: dtgapethongboi-dvtjn-acaf4e.gif (487x327, 1.71M)

im 27 and only just about to graduate with an undergrad in a completely useless degree

i still live with my mother too

shut the fuck OP. youre still young, you can turn your life around in less than 6 months. as long as you have concrete and actionable plans for your future, your age isnt that important

stop waiting for shit to happen to you, or for things to magically fall into place because youre entitled to it. the only things you'll get in life are the things you're willing to take. i wish i knew this when i was your age

I am asking other anons for job recommendations and career path advice because I am a dumbfuck. I know it wont be handed to me but people give their input because they choose to impart knowledge unto me and I weigh my options and go forward

It will make you miserable, you are a man and your metal needs to be tested against the temperament of a woman or your spirit will become impotent and you will loathe yourself. Women are not easy but I assure you that once you get the hang of it you will feel so much better about yourself. Being alive is an unbelievable opportunity to exercise the agency that you were granted and define the meaning of your existence, if you waste it being a consoomer coomer you will feel worthless, that's not something you can choose either, it is a consequence of being human.

if you have any passions or dreams i would recommend trying to chase those first. any skills you've fostered that youre passionate about? if yes, go for it.

if you have absolutely no talents or passions, study something safe and profitable. trades, engineering, computer science, etc

Hey dipshit,

You're 23 years old. You aren't ancient. Your life isn't down the drain yet. You still have the majority of your 20s. I don't care if you're a kissless virgin incel with no friends. YOU CAN CHANGE AND YOU CAN BE HAPPY

I very much like my peace and quiet. I love being alone and not talking, if communication through speaking wasn't necessary I wouldn't do it.
Women are difficult, we both agree on that. I'd rather take the more sensible and logical route and just cut to the chase, I am not necessarily looking for "love" or what we are led believe is "love" because my inexperience is the opportunity for some chick to get with me so I can be the fool paying for her stuff while she gets piped down by the man she actually is attracted to. I know my inexperience is obvious to those who know what to look for, can't let that happen. Not interested in being played by a woman

Only "passion" I have is music but even then, too oversaturated a market and not a stable guarantee for a good life. I like stability. Thank you though.

if youre good at music then pursue it seriously. by good i mean you've had years of formal education and training and actually cant imagine your life without it

people say YOLO is cringe but its true. you only have one life, and i personally would rather spend that life trying to do something i love, than being financially secure working a soul crushing wagie job