You will fucking pay. every last one of you

you will fucking pay. every last one of you.
check your news tonight.
its time you stepped into the circus of my fucked mind.

Attached: Jdj-.jpg (1080x1337, 216.83K)

Everyone hates you. Attention whore faggot. Mentally challenged. I don't care about bumping the thread because you'll just make another one, and another one.

You are so pathetic, such a loser, that instead of having a life you desperately cry for attention on a site full of people who hate you more with every shitty spam post.

But I guess people thinking you're a piece of shit attention whore is better than not existing, right? In your mind you desperately want to be someone of status, to be noticed. But nobody gives a shit. So here you are, posting your stupid face again and again and again...

Attached: 1646139715535.png (1419x673, 1.11M)

test

Attached: 2cb.jpg (200x305, 25.52K)

You say this everyday and nothing happens you're a gay nigger faggot and you need to kill yourself as soon as possible

Attached: 1644539000392.jpg (768x767, 83.79K)

yes user.. i will be noticed... tonight on the news will be my big break.. HAHA!

Attached: W0v8.jpg (962x1323, 174.51K)

Based

Come at me fag.

Breakings news: world's faggiest man becomes more faggier than before!

you better watch your mouth.. kiddo... i might just do to u what my dada did to me..... now i always smile.. HAHA!

Attached: Kk.jpg (1753x1937, 369.44K)

oooooooo I'm shaking in my booties. Plus I'm 40 so no I'm not a kiddo.

Look, faggot. If you want to be creative why don't you take your shitty ego and your shitty, derivative joker trash out of it. Stop posting the same stupid shit, or variations of the same stupid shit, with all this "on the news" stuff.

You are boring. You are stupid. What is your IQ? I'm guessing it's about 90 or 95. You're not even a midwit, just slightly a dimwit. Probably with a bit of aspergers. So you're stuck in this shitty joker thing, repeating the same thing over and over.

But nobody sees you the way you think they see you. NOBODY. You are living in your own fantasy, and your fantasy is childish and cringe and boring to everyone but you.

Why don't you try to do something creative that is genuinely unique? Something that is not about you? Ah, because you're a mental infant and you need attention, that's why.

Attached: tarded169.gif (220x166, 1.25M)

This so this.

He's like a zoomer chasing barbers, he wouldn't know what to do if he got one

guys I'm scared.

Attached: 1639367929080.gif (300x300, 1.13M)

Please kill them all

Hold up so that's Animaterr Man?

You should be.

Attached: See ya Tomorrow Faggot.jpg (734x818, 104.36K)

hoping to take out around 20 ....

Attached: Jdk.jpg (1080x1511, 501.33K)

you are even bigger of a faggot for giving him this much attention. You actually typed that all out to an attention whore. How retarded are you?

I'm retarded enough to help a botched, angry weirdo in need of self-reflection.

Also, if I'm a faggot for commenting what are you? You came to this thread, read my comment, then felt the need to write a comment of your own, an angry and gay comment, cuz my replying to this guy got your stinky panties in a knot.

That makes you, by far, the biggest faggot. Well, no. OP is still the biggest faggot. But you are definitely right behind, sniffing his anus.

Not him but I certainly did not read your autistic post. You're not "helping" anyone you fucking loser. Help yourself first.

U WERE BULLIED, UR A VIRGIN AND UR DAD HATES U LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Oh look, an entire thread of samefagging.

Ahhh, now you "didn't read" my "autistic post."

But you took the time to get angry like a faggot... and you just HAD to leave your angry little comment.

Wait, is this OP? Nobody else in the world would start bleeding from the anus like this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I thought so too

Rookie numbers

Attached: Els2QgT.png (337x380, 198.49K)

So funny that you didn't read the comment that got you butthurt, so apparently your angry comment was because you saw how long it was?

REEEEE!!! THIS GUY GAVE HIM ATTENTION WITH THIS LONG COMMENT!!!!

I will now type about how long it is and call him a faggot!

... but I never read the comment I'm so angry about!

REEEE!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're such a fag. So much retardation in this thread. I think it's the most entertaining "you will see me in the news" ones I've looked at.

Attached: 1636311124355.jpg (400x300, 47.81K)

Nice Reddit spacing