What CITIES are ZOOMERS moving to?

what CITIES are ZOOMERS moving to?

Attached: 9e170c8.png (336x422, 317.34K)

I saw the picture and I came Here.
I want to go back to my hometown. I am not a fan of big cities with no sea.

wtf is austin TX like?

Attached: cats.png (502x416, 419.41K)

Hopefully anywhere away from mine.

I imagine it's like this

thanks for the great help guys, rly narrowing down my options here

Hohland, Kiev.

go to the north pole, I hear that's where santa is

Blue ones.

Why do you need some Any Forumstards to tell you where to live with other zoomzooms?

Where are you considering? What are your job prospects? What is your budget? That would be more actionable.

low budget w/ intro jobs
considering northern VA, Tampa FL, and Austin, TX
im junior college grad

i need a public wall to throw shit against rn

California, dont go there

North VA is probably expensive, but I have direct experience. Median rent in Austin is $1.5k/mo for a 1br, so you'd better have a decent job before landing there. FL is probably cheaper.

Just don't come to the west coast, turbotarded prices and already overwhelmed with low-income young buskers.

*I don't have direct experience

you know those 60's hippies like full blown rainbow and never shower, dreadlocks. youll see them often and unironically.
traffic
literally eaten alive by mosquitos if you go outside
you can also watch the quadrillion bats emerge each night to feed on said mosquitos

Why? This is the best city.

what decent jobs u suggest i look at? any youd rec? im looking at bank telling

is there a nigger problem there?

what do u like about it?

Attached: 20220208_095852.jpg (828x968, 132.32K)

The ones where nothing good is happening

zoomers must hang

any lurkers know anything about northern VA ??

Attached: image0 (3).jpg (356x356, 15.66K)

same amount of black people as any other big urban city. best way i can describe it is a mini Portland with less weed and more gay people

>what decent jobs u suggest i look at? any youd rec? im looking at bank telling
Dunno. I'm only good at one thing and am lucky it pays exorbitantly (software). Anything where you can offer skills or attributes that are scarce. Bank telling seems ok (you're offering high trust). Trades could be ok too (not everyone wants to do physical labor).

>mini Portland
This was probably true 4 years ago. But its likely to surpass portland now, since portlans is a slowly failing city whose downtown is hollowing out.

austin archetypes are the dirty hippie, the mexican vato, the hill country boomer, and the tech yuppie. youll need the paycheck of the latter for austin rent