Do you ever ask girls to rate you out of 10? I just asked a white girl to rate me, she said "You're a 7 or 8 out of 10."

Do you ever ask girls to rate you out of 10? I just asked a white girl to rate me, she said "You're a 7 or 8 out of 10."
Why do girls lie like this?

Attached: 1596841575931.jpg (1200x800, 262.49K)

I'm sure she was lying, but that's what she said.

I said to her "I think you just don't want to tell the truth because you don't want to hurt my feelings." and she said "I don't know you, so I wouldn't care about hurting your feelings."

She said "I'm not looking for a relationship, I like being alone."
I think she was probably lying about that aswell. Then she said "you seem like a nice person" or something like that. girls hate any man that's "nice"

More men become Phil, every year. This has to end.

I'm a girl and can honestly rate you

I'm a girl and can dishonestly rate you.

I'm a rate and can honestly girl you

Let the nice ladies rate you, OP. C'mon?

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 68.92K)

Tell them they can’t use 7 and see how many sixes you get.

I'm probably a 3 or a 4 out of 10.

With an attitude like that you are! Just post pic and let me decide

No because I don't care what they think about my looks. I think it's advantageous for me to believe I'm good looking even if I'm not, and I enjoy it when a girl says I'm cute/sexy/handsome hot or whatever but imo I get by on my wit and that's the way it should be.

One time I did hook up with this girl who worked at my old office, she was like a 9/10 and I did ask her if she thought I was attractive when we first met and she said no which seems to confirm my theory.

Because they try to avoid confrontation and lie naturally. They lie to their friends the most because they don't want to hurt their feelings.

Because they know if your that insecure and self doubting that you even have to ask such a question that you're obviously. Extremely lacking in self confidence.
>You just made sure that she'll never look at you in any high regard or have any sexual feelings for you
>If she is giving you anything sexual it'll probably stop because she'll now be looking for someone else

>All ugly people think anyone not as troll looking at them are hot
To you she was a 9/10 but to the rest of society she was probably at most 4/10

Post tits so we know it’s not a LARP

Nope, she was considered to be beautiful by everyone in the office and a friend of mine made a point of letting me know I was 'batting out of my league' when I told him that I'd fucked her.

For some reason all normalfags rate on the same skewed scale with 7 being a flat average. She's saying you're pretty much average with the possibility to be a bit above. Sounds likely

>Obviously a 4/10 is higher then a 2/10
>Implying nice people don't called ugly people cute so not to seem like assholes

Not because I asked them you dipshit, people would say it unprompted when she wasn't around and this was before we hooked up and I had expressed no interest in her.

Attached: 1647412392988.jpg (1200x800, 80.01K)

>Not realizing they were being nice to you because you were the ugliest one at work
Jesus you're dumb and hideous, that's a sad combo user

I think you misinterpreted what I said. They were talking about HER being very attractive, as I said this was before we hooked up and I had expressed no interest in her, people would just mention it when she came up in idle conversation.