Why does stopping kratom give me the full body sensation of getting dumped?

Why does stopping kratom give me the full body sensation of getting dumped?

Attached: 1647298634579.gif (520x390, 154.12K)

because it's a drug.

its horribly addictive just as bad if not worse than heroin in its withdrawal effect- but realize that most of it is psychosomatic and you can stop whenever you want.. the urges are just urges and itll go away if you don't feed it

Kratom is for pussies. Use heroin/fentynal and feel like god.

Barely.

>it's not really a drug hurr durr
it's enough of a drug that it alters your body chemistry and you're here asking why.

>Missing anons sasrcasm

Attached: 1463844892997.jpg (377x428, 35.88K)

he said it was barely a drug. that's not sarcasm you autistic faggot.

Nice! I will start using it soon! I'm waiting for my order!

Taking kratom effects similar parts of the brain as opium does causing pleasure and causing a reduction in pain. Overtime your brain will anticipate this and if you make kratom a habit it'll longterm change your brains chemistry were your brain releases less of the opium-esque chemicals on it's own because it expects you to feed it it's drugs now. Source: healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/is-kratom-safe

It could be worse: you could be addicted to other opioids were you develop a physical addiction and feel pain from withdrawing from your drugs and have a semi-permanent ability to feel both increased pain and increased discomfort.
SAnonyMous

Started taking this shit to kick my prescription pills.. turns out just because its legal doesn't make it an alternative. Ended up getting hooked to the which caused horrible side effects like grinding my teeth, couldn't sleep, lack of motivation to do anything and not to mention the withdrawals it caused, plus it took longer to get off these than it would have to get off the prescription pills.. I don't recommend this shit to anyone anymore

Attached: 1630646949777.jpg (927x960, 55.68K)

I read on Encyclopedia Dramatica you can reduce kratom addiction/urge if you drink alcohol but because ED is full of BS I wouldn't bet my hat on it encyclopediadramatica.online/Opioids. It'd be best to withdrawal and make a calendar to keep track of both use sessions and withdrawing times, seek help go to AA or addiction groups, maybe therapy but you might be in the USA were that's expensive.

I like kratom it's legal and generally safer than pain killers and other drugs. Are shrooms legal for you? Microdosing shrooms works not sure if they're legal or in the grey were you are though I read golden teacher shrooms work well for this.
SAnonyMous

I like reading about drugs on psychonautwiki.org , erowid.org , and I like looking at the pictures of effects on effectindex.com

Here's kratom on erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Kratom.shtml
SAnonyMous

How bad is the withdrawal/addiction? Is it dimenhydrinate (a deliriant drug like datura) suffering bad (when you take between 250mg to 400mg of dimenhydinate but not enough to hallucinate) because I'm not addicted to anything so don't know. I've taken dimenhydrinate and know the body high of being unmotivated, unable to sleep, anticipating the arrival of someone or an event, staring blankly into space, not wanting to do anything, and feeling horrible and depressed.

Because it's a fucking addictive drug and you're going through withdrawals. Not that hard to grasp, user.

its always better to ween off pills if you can. doctors almost always work with you on that shit.

>recommended 6 pills
>take 4 first day
>feel nothing
>take 6 today
>feel nothing

I was hoping Kratom would help

help you lie to yourself?
fin

Because it's faggot shit for faggots.

>takes drug that gives the equivilent high of smoking 1 crumb of weed
>but yet is incredibly addictive
>and is notorious for having awful withdrawals
>and that you build tolerance quickly to
normal people just smoke weed or drink a couple of beers.
stop taking that shitty meme drug

Wow switching one addiction for another didnt help? Wow. Why are drug users such losers