This simp won’t leave me alone so I just berate him. What should I tell him next?

This simp won’t leave me alone so I just berate him. What should I tell him next?

Attached: 257D1CB0-4DDD-4200-B309-DC774135CDBC.jpg (750x1305, 122.38K)

just block him dumbass
tits or gtfo
>sage

That you're a dumb whore not worth his time and only like BBC.

I once told him that I only like bbc and he literally put black paint on his dick and sent me a pic. I wish I was making that up

I don’t actually like bbc, I just said that to make him rage.

block him or send him a video of yourself getting taken to the ghetto part of pound town.

when you make a thread about him hes won. he has invaded your mind and hes living rent free. you only win if you forget his existence entirely and never have another thought about him again

Well Idk then.
Sue him for sexual harassment. feign interest, ask for lots of explicit pictures, then forward them to his family.

damn dirty whores should just delete poor autists like this, you're gonna be valueless at 30 so stop hurting people you psycho

Stop enabling simps, you bimbo.

give me your snap

She has enough simps retard. She wants to shed them, not accumulate more.

He has sent me some cringy pics

Attached: B65B6832-EF25-41F6-A848-FB45B5F9F91D.jpg (562x980, 79.94K)

what's wrong with that?

Get some dick pics. Have him write your name on his penis or chest or something. You can either threaten to send them to his family or just send them and then block him. My only concern is obsessive behavior might make him co crazy. If he knows where you live.

If you actually want him to leave you alone then ignore or block.

If you’re trying to entertain yourself, play along and make him feel like he has a chance with you. But keep moving the goalposts back further and further. Keep dangling the carrot but never give it to him. See how long you can keep him coming until he tires out and moves on.

That’s not the cringe pic.

That could be funny. He doesn’t know where I live, I’ve made sure to never tell him.

Attached: 1BFF7752-62B5-4813-80F1-74D1E0455B43.png (750x1334, 177.45K)

>That could be funny. He doesn’t know where I live, I’ve made sure to never tell him.
That's smart. At least he won't chop you up. How did he meet you?

send a swastika and then tell him pools closed and then block him

Attached: 21A90B8A-662E-40CF-8C55-7DFD714D1B69.jpg (577x537, 65.08K)

Send him this and say you're a guy.

Attached: 1647411906117.jpg (1200x900, 400.48K)

Have you not met people like this before? Because there’s a shit tonne of them out there. Not everyone has their shit together and knows how to get laid, many don’t. Don’t pick on the poor cunt, imagine actually being him and never having any connection with the opposite sex except by being made fun of over Snapchat because you don’t know how to act a bit less retarded.

He literally just added me on quick add one day. We have a few mutual friends but never met irl. Now I live across the country and he keeps talking about trying to get me to visit

Don’t be a cunt about it. Don’t do hard or humiliating shit to him, he might be getting off on that. Just tell him straight up that you aren’t interested or attracted to him and that he needs to search elsewhere for someone who is.
If he persists, either ignore, tell him not interested again or tell him that you won’t see his messages anymore and block him...
Leading on simps is a sign that you aren’t a woman of quality, so nip that shit in the bud unless you are a stupid attention whore yourself

Nah, he’s a piece of shit. He had a gf for a while and he was still messaging me everyday trying to fuck and cheat on her

Wait wtf show tits with time stamp or GTFO

I have literally told him that I hate him, will never have sex with him, and don’t like talking to him. Fucking with him Isn’t a cruel option when he keeps messaging me like this

ask him to suck a guys dick and you'll meet him after.