How come whites are too cowardly to express their racism right out in the open or in the face of a black person...

How come whites are too cowardly to express their racism right out in the open or in the face of a black person, but black people aren't? White people will allow massive amounts of disrespect, including violence without even fighting back. Don't say it's because you'll be called racist. It doesn't matter at that point. But whites just curl up in a ball when attacked. They also get real quiet.

Attached: R.jpeg-34.jpg (1279x620, 250.52K)

Attached: 77951477-1264-46F1-8DA0-DF126830F444.jpg (650x515, 76.37K)

Every single person on Any Forums agrees.

He actually looks better in the second picture

Completely dominated as a race

Attached: R-1.gif (480x320, 478.47K)

That white people can’t put their money where their mouths are?

It’s hard to be a bad ass with the other guy is stronger than you

Can the left ever argue in good faith? You're juts liars supporting other liars.

Attached: Reality.png (770x963, 1.19M)

Boomer here......

I grew up in the 1970's, dude. My junior high school and high school were very racially integrated back then. Every color. Every creed. I come from an era where white people actually did call blacks 'niggers' if they had it coming to them. I can't tell you how many fights I saw breakout in school where blacks were calling whites 'honkies' and whites called them 'niggers' in return, and it was literally no big deal to say that back then. When the dust finally settled, everyone just moved on and simply forgot about shit. No hurt feelings. It was a different time. If people said shit like that today, they'd make the fucking news. It's pathetic now.

I make racist jokes in front of my cool black friends and refrain when I know they’ll be sensitive. The difference between men and women is far greater than the differences in race. I tell racist bar jokes to my black friends and they laugh and call me a “racist ass bitch.” I had my black female neighbor over and we happened to be watching cringe compilations on YouTube with 5 people in the room. We (a multiracial group) were laughing at racist white ladies accusing black guys of trespassing in their pool when the black guys lived in the building and my neighbor said “can we change it to something else this shit is racist.” To be fair we were all stoned especially her, but still, you get the point.

Niggers aren't human so there is no reason to treat them as human beings by taking to them or trying to explain things to them or reasoning with them.

Because its more a societal issue not an individual one. Like you'll lose your job for saying nigger or being mean to a black person. But a black person can call you cracker and be an asshole all they want with no consequences. Its happened to me at work. Nobodies really scared of an individuals response more so societies response. That's why so many black people would get the shit kicked out of them in the 60s-80s. Society didn't give a shit. Now if you so much as do anything slightly racist you're source of income can be erased.

Simple according to society today it's ok to be racist to white people but you can't even the word nigger when quoting someone who said it.

Both true

>black person says something racist against white people
>usually met with either praise from others or a defensive argument against it
>white person says something racist against black people
>usually met with full nuclear chimpout with no winning exit strategy other than to just take a heavy beating and/or possible death
hope that wasn’t too difficult for you

Woke-ism and Cancel Culture fucked it up for everyone.

Because white's unlike blacks are successful in their racial battles and can work together successfully while blacks can't race war and genocide well and often start stabbing their own people in the back. Look at Africa and all the coup's and political embezzlement these black sons of bitches do to their own people when they get a chance.

>Blacks van be racist without consequences
Be the consequences. Make them pay, or else you have no one to blame but yourself. Blacks make their own consequences and you respect them and obey them

Only in America because white people in slave times literally bred niggers to be stronger and taller so manual labor wouldn't be as difficult. Yes it was known at that point you could breed things to get characteristics people knew about that and were breeding animals like dogs
to create breeds and knew a bit about human genetics/inheritance to breed niggers too. Seriously look a the black people in Africa they're skinny, short, unmuscular, with flat chests and asses, who are generally weaker and shorter than white people.

looks like ol whitey trying to cover his tracks with more fakenews. Pretty typical of them.

>be the consequences
Then you'll be labeled a racist and you will lose your job. Basically a ban hammer from society.

is it any wonder white women prefer black men???

Attached: 6BDDD057-7C05-4CBD-A2AD-67DD1FBA7B1A.jpg (650x841, 340.73K)

You can’t be racist against whitey.
It’s a fact.

>the real reason whitey hates the Black Man
prove me wrong
>protip: you can’t

Attached: 9D0284D6-1E0B-4FF8-8856-905307330E50.jpg (712x702, 71.67K)

Override the consequences with worse consequences, created by you. Stop making excuses. Next typical white coward response is "fuck off, glownigger". Makes you feel edgy and witty, but it's just an excuse.

I don't know. I know in my family they believe if you say the word nigger especially around black people they have the right to attack you and beat you and threaten you. My Mom's friend told her about that and my Mom told her the same that the supposed word nigger is a black person word and blacks have the right to abuse people for using that word. My sister showed me a video thinking it was funny of a man getting attacked by blacks for saying nigger and yelling at a black security guard to help him and the black security guard walking away and she thinking the man deserved to be beaten and treated that way and laughed for SAYING A FUCKING WORD!