I fucked up and am now sending my wife flowers and a note. What should it say?

I fucked up and am now sending my wife flowers and a note. What should it say?

Attached: 1619992976440.jpg (500x375, 22.92K)

"Sorry I fucked your dad"

Let her know I'll be late tomorrow.

"I wish you were dead"

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK

shes black so I can't mention chocolate

"You should probably get yourself tested"

Hitler did nothing wrong

I'm completely to blame.
I'm more sorry than anything.
I have flaws, and am going to do better because it's what you deserve.

...Can make more specfic as needed

"sorry i fucked your grandma"

this

Niggers tongue my anus

"You deserved it"

fucking thank you man I'm really struggling with this shit

So long and thanks for all the fish

Don't write anything on the note. Just attach this picture.

Attached: 1619969356048.jpg (664x714, 92.94K)

I am regret.

oh yea I forgot to mention the service lets me send an image too. I was gonna send something funny like but I wasn't too sure yet

Nothing, it should be a maymay
Try this one

Attached: 76324107-FFCB-4315-ACEC-2AA6983671DD.jpg (225x298, 62.46K)

Can't win 'em all.

+LEFT TESTICLE+

if you cheated, then have it say
>sorry im a dumb faggot.

and then kill yourself, cheating faggot

I wanna fahk you so badry that i gurab youru ass and starto spanking it whire pushing youru head on the frooru doggy fakking you unnutiru you starto tū durooru. I notice the sariva beginning tū durip and gurab youru face, srapping it, shoving mai cokku inside youru mouth deep throating you in and out continuousry unnutiru i cum a big ass road intó youru mouth and make you swarrow mai hot creamy cum. I then get hard again and starto tū make you ride me rike a cowgirr, riding mai dikku as you move youru hips bakku and forth whirst i thrust mai dikku inside you, hitting deep inside youru wet, juicy pussy. I then gurab youru boobs and twist youru nippres whire you ride mai dick, i cum so much arru overu youru berry and face it that it shootsu out rike a hose upwards. Pushing you tū ray face down on the bed, squeezing youru ass cheeks together, i starto fakking you rike a sex toy whirst you gurab the bed sheetsu in preasure enjoying mai big ass cokku fakking you overu and overu again, so much so we starto tū shake the bed generating so much noise. We don’t stop and i cum again arru overu youru ass and rikku youru pussy sucking on youru crit, creaning and getting you wet foru anotheru round of you raying on top of me shaking youru ass up and down on mai creamy cokku whire i squeeze youru ass so hard with mai cokku stirru thrusting inside you, fingering youru asshore whire fakking as you moan mai name and kiss me whirst i twist you around and make you sukku mai cokku. Eating you out 69ing eech otheru i dump mai road of cum inside youru mouth and shove it in youru throat. As i sukku on youru crittu you choke and ret gó of mai cokku but i get on top of you and push youru head down and force mai cokku down youru throat stirru cumming in you as you begin tū pass out.