What's it like cumming raw in a girl?

What's it like cumming raw in a girl?

Attached: 1647113127836.jpg (1163x967, 366.33K)

It's great and then you realize you just played Russian dad roulette

immense amounts of immediate regret. post nut clarity is replaced with post nut panic.

What he said, and I lost. Pregnant sex is nice though too.
I always get the urge to unload inside and sometimes I cannot help but do it, so I get the morning after pill.

just did it so i didn't get jizz on my car seats
feels alright
not worth the concern over impregnation though

Feels great If you know the bitch is on the pill and you know you can empty your balls without worrying

I am from Vancouver

There was this Mexican slut that came for an exchange of some shit like that, about a decade ago

A friend of a friend introduced us, fast fwd, we end fucking in a regular basis until she comes back to Mexico

She had a long term bf, she didn't care that much, I was filling her pussy with my hot semen regularly while the guy at home waiting for her

Lol cuck

We sext occasionally, the other day the husband made a big deal because he found some nudes in her phone

Kind of like...You know that feeling when you've gone all day without drinking anything, you're dehydrated, mouth dry, then you finally get some cold water? It's similar to that. Just want to keep chugging then you feel relieved once you finish it off. Not one for one but it's in the same ballpark. That's if you do it deliberately, knowing you won't knock her up.

>Dad, why is my name April?
>Cause you've been conceived in April, darling.
>Dad why is my name William?
>>Cause you've been conceived when we lived in Williamsburg, son.
>Dad...?
>What's up, Cleanseats?

Redditor detected

Attached: 5ce.png (479x440, 56.6K)

I always cum inside. I still get the post nut worry if I don’t like the girl that much. Mostly though I fuck bitches that I WANT to knock up. It’s a kink for me.

I’ve gotten two girls pregnant and one of them I got pregnant twice. All abortions. I was super sad about one of the abortions though as I definitely wanted kids with the girl.

Attached: 2A9B5928-42B2-4123-A47C-73D0E867CD14.jpg (1347x1125, 640.89K)

I've only cum in asses and mouths (female) and it's the best fucking feeling in the world

That's why my girl has an IUD. So we can enjoy sex.

Wouldn’t know

Yeah no one told me sex would be scary. I know the chances are low with pills and whatever but I always worry

gay

Attached: 1609103295863.png (660x720, 649.56K)

Feels good. then after you worry about her being pregnant and you take her to buy birth control pills.

Salty milk and pennies

Not much different than a condom honestly. Just with extra panic.

I mean
it does feel good
and is fun
But it's a little anticlimactic, if you'll forgive the pun, after spending my entire teenager years wanting it

It's like eating a piece of cake is nice, you know, but if you spend 7 years convincing yourself cake is the best thing, it just can't live up to those kinds of expectations

Tbf it depends on how good the fucking is. Currently dealing with fast Cumming and the gf is not pleased about it. If you've been going at it for about 25+ minutes it's like your whole fucking underside convulsing and it feels absolutely great. Dunno how it is for cutfags tho heard its not on par from a friend that got his dick mutilated at 16

I think that’s why people get into anal which is weird to me.

I disagree, but maybe there’s the mental aspect of breeding for me.

This is 18 year child support. Prepare money