Be me

>Be me
>Turning 30 this year
>Always tried to be kind to everyone
>People would tease me about whatever, I'd just laugh it off
>Wanted to be the good guy
>Knew I was socially awkward, but thought people at least had a good opinion of me
>Looking back on my life, I've just been a joke
>Never had a real friend my whole life
>Not like I didn't try
>Tried to be upbeat, friendly, and outgoing
>Tried to engage people in positive or helpful conversations so when they thought of me, they would have positive opinion
>Tried not to be overbearing though, not overstep my bounds, or go where I wasn't wanted
>Tried to be helpful
>Tried to offer advice when I could
>Joined clubs, sports, all kind of activities
>Nothing ever helped me make close friends, or even acquaintances
>In school, got teased quite a bit
>Dad said that was just what kids do, it means they accept you
>This has continued in college and now my adult life
>See now that it went far beyond joking around
>They hated me
>They always hated me, everyone has
>At work today, in breakroom
>Heard some people talking about me
>Must not have known I was there
>Said some really mean stuff
>"Imagine waking up an you're user, what do you do?"
>"Seriously, jump out the nearest window or blow my brains out."
>"I want something bad to happen to him. I want him to get in a bad car accident and get paralyzed. It would be hilarious!"
>"He's just such a fucking loser! How does a person get like that?"
>I snuck out of the building before anyone could see me
>My boss called like five times
>I didn't answer because my boss was one of the those people
What went wrong?? What did I do wrong? Why didn't I get it? I'm a good guy. I've never hurt anyone. I've never been cruel or mean to anyone. I get it, I'm not cool. I'm a dork. I'm a loser. And maybe I don't deserve friends. But I don't think I deserve enemies. I don't know. I don't have a gun and I live on the ground floor. Maybe I'll just run into traffic or something.

Attached: D9mUDP6UYAAg7PP.jpg (960x948, 98.19K)

Welcome to Any Forums

How self aware are you actually?
Sometimes people think all of those things about themselves but aren't actually able to control themselves.

tldr you sound like a fag go to the gym and stop whining

why do have to try so hard ?

consider violence

I guess not very until about a year ago. Like I said, I always thought people had a positive opinion about me.
I go to my apartment's gym almost every day.
Well, watching other people make friends, it seems effortless to them. But I've never been able to make friends, so I knew I'd have to work at it. When I was about 10, I started working really hard to be the kind of person someone would want to be friends with. I would read articles and book and everything.
The last thing I want to do is make it tougher on people like me. Maybe some other people still have a chance to turn their life around. I don't want perpetuate the stereotype that every socially awkward person is a ticking time bomb.

why dont you just talk to your boss and tell him to go fuck himself along with everyone in that company? while you're at it make it appear that you are seeking some sort of legal action just to push some buttons

They can just deny it. It would be my word against his. And he's not just the boss, but he owns the company.

I had it the other way around, everyone at school wanted to be my friend, after that all my workmates invited me home etc
I cast then all away, went full hermit mode in the middle of no where. I'm happier without their drama
you're not missing out on much bro

are you fat or ugly ?

It's one thing to seek out loneliness, but like you said, it's the other way around for me. I'm glad you've found peace.
I'm not fat, but I'm nothing special to look at either. I do work out and I like a lot of physical activities like hiking and bike riding. I just wish I had people do to these things with.

You sound like a faggot. Stop trying to please everyone.

Hmmm you must be weird and annoying then, maybe you're trying too hard. don't know what to tell ya.

Yeah, I guess maybe some people weren't meant to have friends. I do think I'll take their advice though. I'm not having fun anymore.

Damn bro honestly I'm sure you're a genuine dude. People just need to find something to unite against and sometimes that thing doesn't deserve to be in that position...

It makes them feel better about themselves to belittle someone. Fuck them. You're alright by me brother.

Nice larp. People who are that cruel tend to be more creative.

he literally described in detail that his whole personality is a shallow attempt at making people like him

he is objectively by definition ingenuine

Just shrug it off user. Don't worry about their opinion. Do what you can to enjoy your life. Clearly you weren't meant to have friends (at this stage). That doesn't mean you can't do other things you like.

These bitches are just ignorant and need to unite against someone. If I knew you I surely would be your friend. Seriously, I had the same shit and turns out I was just talking to the wrong people

I'd just save up enough money to buy a house (or pay off your mortgage), and enough to live off. No point working and contributing to a society that treats you like this.

get a new job, be a selfish jackass, and boom better life

At the gym today, in showers
>Heard some people talking about me
>Must not have known I was there
>Said some really mean stuff
>"Imagine waking up an you're user, what do you do?"
>"Seriously, jump out the nearest window or blow my brains out."
>"I want something bad to happen to him. I want him to get in a bad car accident and get paralyzed. It would be hilarious!"
>"He's just such a fucking loser! How does a person get like that did you see his tiny penis ?"
>I snuck out of the building before anyone could see me
>My personal trainer called like five times
>I didn't answer because my trainer was one of the those people