It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

Attached: 268921147846o.jpg (3464x3464, 616.3K)

If you're American, this is a weird take because you all brought them here when they didn't want to come here.

And now they can go back and no one is going to stop them. theys be free to go back home.

Why is Africa their home, but Europe isn't whites' home?

We got a deal for buying in bulk

Because we killed all the indians and stole it fair and square

HAHAHA YOU DO REALIZE HISPANICS ARE THE "INDIANS" YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT LOL

Pathetic retard virgin white op posting the same crap over and over again. you should really consider killing yourself as you're even more worthless than black people for the society

Found the cuck little incel bitch that worships black cock. Here's an idea, kill yourself

I mean, c'mon man we're the ones who brought em here and raped em for like 500 years cut em some slack

>whites make the society
>niggers are a net negative
>whites are "oppressors"
>blacks won't leave because it's so nice living around white people

>Posts black-hate on Any Forums
>No one agrees with him

The absolute state of whites in 2022

free bump
fuck niggers
CAPTCHA: YW20P
YOU'RE WELCOME TO OP

Attached: IQ-race-mixing.jpg (700x684, 134.12K)

Attached: 1643693505621.png (1000x1050, 465.06K)

I don't understand why you hate us. Yes, there are statistics that black and mixed people commit more crimes than any other people, but not everyone is like that, damn it.
I'm black and I'm in college now, the only crime I've ever committed in my life is smoking weed. That's it.
Why do you think that absolutely all black people are bad? They're not.
Africa is not my homeland, I was born here in the US, and here I will die.

so true, so true

You will hopefully die soon with a bullet in your head from another nigger homeboy

Government locks down the country because the cold virus kills a few people yet keeps it open while niggers kill millions every year.
Niggers need a vaccine.. Lethal injection vaccine!

Attached: 1621359925623.jpg (544x380, 177.8K)

>You gotta give yourself forgiveness. They built this system against us, so crime is often inevitable. Don't make yourself palatable for someone who won't ever, ever cater to you.

>32,000 deaths per year
The most deadly war in history was primarily a war between different kinds of white people. Go back to Any Forums

lol did niggers fuck your mom or yoursister?

President James Monroe tried to do this.
He bought up a chunk of Africa and offered a free ride back to any freed slaves.
Few takers, but some went.
Named the new country Liberia.
Named the capitol after himself, Monrovia.
Copy-pasted the US Constitution as their main government document.
Need to send more back to this african utopia.