So I'm wondering what changed. 2 years ago they told me that I had to wear a mask

So I'm wondering what changed. 2 years ago they told me that I had to wear a mask.
1 year ago they said I had to get a vaccine.
Now they tell me that I have to support the Ukrainian government.
What cured covid enough that noone cares about it anymore?

Attached: 1634242218750.jpg (401x320, 47.74K)

Covid was a mental illness, and we were all curing ourselves, so they needed to distract us with something else while they ruin the country

I think I'm going to try the red pill this year, I'm not sure I can afford the blue one anymore.

Truth about the redpill is that it's just thinking for yourself. Everyone in my family got covid, vaxxed or otherwise (I was not vaxxed) and no one died.

>Truth about the redpill is that it's just thinking for yourself.
yep nothing betokens independent thought like repeating the same autistic crap as other autists on Any Forums

>whatever's most prominent in the news is the most important thing
>there are no priorities and no functional memory
kill you're self

>yep nothing betokens independent thought like repeating the same autistic crap as other autists on Any Forums
Yes.

>Now they tell me that I have to support the Ukrainian government.
>What cured covid enough that noone cares about it anymore?
>Now they tell me that I have to support the Ukrainian government.

What the actual fuck are you on about, OP? That's the dumbest shit anyone has said today.

You wear a mask because of a pandemic. You get a vaccine to control the pandemic.

Then you bring up the Ukraine for no fucking reason. You should support them because Russia is being an aggressive shit-fuck that decided to kill innocent people and start a war over ... Putin's tiny dick?

I can literally smell the hair dye off you from here

Kys

covids gone BECAUSE of vaccines, masks and deaths of those infected, tard.

Maybe so. Maybe not. But I'm seeing that a lot of things the blue has told me are just not true.
I think the user that you were responding too was not only telling me to think for myself, but to not just take someone's word for it. You can agree with that, right?
Let's you and I, together, search for truth. Look at things as they are, no outside influences, other than perhaps peer reviewed statistics.
I think I'm going to try that. Maybe we both should. Because right now, what I'm being told to believe doesn't make sense.

You were saying?

Attached: 1647214017997.jpg (682x1024, 131.26K)

So whatever happened to mask mandates being forever and vaccine passports you absolute retard?

Covid isn't gone, nor will it ever be. It's a cold virus. Always has been. So it's never going away.
Why don't we care anymore?

That's basically news for profit in a nutshell.

NPR didn't flip overnight like all tv news did.

Sounds like lies, and a way to control people that failed.
What do you think?

Are you pretending to be retarded? Lots of people all over the world were against war in the middle eastern, especially America's occupation.

You didn't understand it when it was prominent, and you don't understand it now.

Alpha was dangerous, Delta was way more dangerous, Omicron is finally as weak as you tards thought all along. We would have knocked this out in a few months if not for absolute retards like yourself world wide.

That's a weird way of saying you were wrong

Are you assuming no one cared about them? Other wars and human rights issues?

It sounds like you just don't pay attention to anything not covered in the news. I bitched online about any other bullshit I heard about just as much as this. Think the issue here is that, since Russia is involved now, you got big daddy Putin's balls in your mouth. You have to act tough and shit

Your shit meme doesn't equal facts.

"Oh no, scary fatty online said I dye my hair!"

I can smell the shit covered neckbeard den you lurk in. Fuck off.

Attached: 1646525203309.png (640x614, 334.53K)

Welcome home, friend. I'm so glad you made it. Now get to work and wake up someone else.