This thing is going to Harvard. Let that sink in

This thing is going to Harvard. Let that sink in.

Attached: jazz6.jpg (579x735, 91.54K)

who's her and why should i care about cianiggers universities?

well with all of their liberal diversity shit, it makes sense that blob got in just for being a minority. this world is fucked

Attached: 1647380233176.jpg (2048x1536, 388.42K)

That's nickscados sister jazz newfag

tis a tranny

"her"

>implying i give a fuck about that nigger or his sister
Good try, bitch

Goddamn it got fat

Why shouldnt she go to Harvard?

>she

Attached: 1597083280176.jpg (159x199, 13.27K)

Are those flame tattoos coming up the sides of the stomach?

Cheetos tats

Oh. OK. why shouldn't this person go to Harvard?

Source?

Well, looks like a fatty cunt to me. I'll fuck it. I love fatty, squishy cunts. If it has an extra, it'll have one hole, tits, ass, and something to suck on

>Verification not required.

Harvard is just for the rich if you have enough cash or retards throwing cash at you. getting in isnt hard. plus this whale is brave and stunning so passing shouldn't be a problem for xim.

>Let that sink in.
Like every floor she’s ever walked on

I love how it ruined it's entire life and can't admit to it despite how evident it is.

so she doesn't deserve to go to harvard? how do you know her grades? is she someone you asked out and she said, no?

>Harvard is just for the rich if you have enough cash or retards throwing cash at you. getting in isnt hard. plus this whale is brave and stunning so passing shouldn't be a problem for xim

It's actually a bio her; Jazz Jennings, a feedee. Anons are just trying to bullshit you

my point still stands Harvard, yale, and other so called institutions are for the rich if daddy has money and connections you will pass.

How about M.I.T?

I watched the show.
I did the research. Hear me now.

She is going to Harvard so THEY can study her.

More like M.T.F.

So what

Nah M.I.T you actually have to be smart as shit or you’ll fail out immediately. With most of the Ivy Leagues getting accepted is the hard part. The classes are not any more difficult than a state school.

T. Went to Princeton for a year before realizing what was up and transferred to NYU which was worse. Yes, I’m Asian.