Why do so many teenagers think it’s cool to “not care about Ukraine”?

Why do so many teenagers think it’s cool to “not care about Ukraine”?

Attached: DB0B1136-8D6B-4493-BEF5-20CA3D903EA4.jpg (768x1024, 163.06K)

because you shouldn't?

You seem to be an insider. Tell us what you zoomers are saying about Ukraine.

Why do westerners care so much about Ukraine? Why no one mention Palestine, Afghanistan or Yemen?

Cause I don't want to be drafted.

Shut up AOC

Who cares about teenagers they'll probably get gunned down by some right wing school shooter anyway

Vdhwx

Attached: 10C50995-94D5-405E-A5B0-1A22A95910F6.jpg (1125x1095, 156.63K)

Because those countries will always be at war and you can’t help them. Such is Islam. We should def nuke Israel though. That would solve a lot of problems.

Neck yourself democrat.

Go die take all your kids with you also.

Yeah those countries have been at war for a while. Nobody will care in a month.

When do they care about anything related to news or foreign events?

Because its not my problem. Fag. Country complains if you help, saying they can handle it. Country complains if you dont help, saying you're heartless. Fuck you, I do what I want. Fuck your problems, I got my own to deal with. Chill with this shit, retard.

That's the most zoomer thing I've ever read. It's not that black and white, it is for most of the civilized world but that's not the entire world.

based

>got my own problems
Faps 4 times a day and plays Fortnite. Sorry to bother you.

Why are so many Americans falling for the Jewish trick that we SHOULD care about Ukraine, when the fact is they wouldn't give two dicks if it weren't for the natural resources and off-shore bank accounts? Ukraine has played footsie with Russia and the EU for decades. Now it's just coming back to bite them in the ass. Sucks that a bunch of people who did nothing will die for the sake of old people's money, but the fuck am I gunna do about it?

Why does it seems like every incel says based? I want to see what these kids look like. It's the most cringeworthy Any Forums buzz words, it's the Any Forums equivalent of virtue signaling.
>so edgy and counter culture
>so cool
>so Shoneys

Attached: FB_IMG_1635563576687.jpg (1080x867, 59.62K)

Why should you care about ukraine? Nothing will happen to you if you dont

How funny that they're too busy being distracted with the old Jewish tricks that they can't give a fuck about the new Jewish tricks.

>Country complains if you help
Now take yer meds oh yer of fickle mental faculty

I don't care, I just like total war.

Attached: 12744334_0.jpg (630x630, 70.44K)

>distracted
As if that's not what they want.. millions of brain dead retarded sheep consumers.

Wow, that's the closest I've ever agreed with a Jewish conspiracy.

>Oh these kids
>These zoomers
>These youngins
>These whippersnappers

You're like 28.

>Ukraine has played footsie with Russia and the EU for decades
You weren't really following the events have you

Teenagers? Really? who gives a fuck what they think?
Mom make me tendies, can we got to mcdonalds? I got baseball practice oh wait,gotta do a tik tok thing
who the fuck cares about them?