Let's talk about feminine hygiene

Let's talk about feminine hygiene.
Sniff Sniff.

Attached: hairy7.jpg (600x766, 92.43K)

Ok, what do you want to know virgin?

my ex girlfriend was vile
was a nigger btw

Do women wash their pussies on the inside? If not, how do they get out the cum someone pumps in there? It seems gross af.

They don't scoop the cum out, the cum is fully absorbed by the vagina in I think three days or something

When I nut in my gf, she cleans her pussy out with her fingers in the shower and then takes a piss. Supposedly that's how you keep from having a uti

What's there to talk about.
Pussy and asshole need to be clean and smelling fresh.

simples

What the fuck would you virgins know about pussy?

Exactly.
Wash yourself. Its not rocket science.

Incel thread

Douche. Ever heard of a douche?

My ex had a disgusting smelling pussy, was always getting UTIs and proudly announced she didn't wash or clean it whatsoever

Do girls need to wash their pussy after peeing every time? How do they get around their pussy lips catching and spraying pee everywhere?

Are you fucking retarded? They just wipe them, not completely wash them. What an idiot lol

Oh no. She fell for the "self cleaning oven" feminist meme?

they spread their pussy lips with their fingers if they need to. Then they wipe with toilet paper.

It is possible to get rid of some of it if their muscles down there are strong. And a good part just drips by itself. After having a good load inside they just get their panties wet for a bit but it's that kind of stuff that doesn't require to be cleaned, just does it by itself.

can anyone tell me how guys who are cheated on cant notice she had been fucked. Isn't it quite obvious?
t. virgin

Okay, I’m a woman. Jizz is not absorbed. I just comes out like discharge. Some woman douche, some wear tampons or pads. The vagina muscles can actually push some out while some woman pee. A woman’s vagina is always leaking discharge. When woman wipe they generally are Thorough. Peeing after sex helps to make sure anything that got in the urethra is cleared out and they don’t get an uti. When washing the labia area most woman wash in the “folds” but not the actual vagina due to ph issues. If you wash in the vagina it is best to just use water otherwise you can get an infection. Woman’s smell/taste of the vagina can come from many aspects(food bacteria) but mostly if a woman is hydrated it is more diluted.

I personally have never had any complaints and my man says I taste sweet

My girl’s pussy always smells really stinky, like old condensed piss with a sharp stank. Not fishy but really unpleasant. Taste isn’t so bad but the smell is so bad I never want to go down on her. She showers like once a week. How can I make her less disgusting?

pussies are the only other part of the body that cleans itself, along with the eyes
they still have to maintain a good diet, hydration etc and other basic hygiene to keep their "biome" healthy.
this is common shit you learn in sex ed

Honorary gentleman and scholar, 10/10 straight forward post.

Attached: 1500458352343.png (800x375, 227.82K)

it leaks out and the rest marinates a bit in there then the vagina start producing discharge and getting rid of the waste

It's funny how you blame her for being disgusting but not yourself for dating such a monstrosity

Why am I the only one focusing on that thumb in OP's post. Something is just off about it