I'm mentally ill...

I'm mentally ill. I live most of my life in a dissasociative state full of multisensory hallucinations conflicting internal voices and full blown sleep walky fuge states. It's not abnormal for me to wake up not in my bed where I went to sleep but in my car miles from home. Despite what i feel like would be a major disability to anyone else I always seem to make it work. It honestly makes me proud some.times. it's like I have dissasociative identity disorder but my other half is nice enough to go to work on time. It feels like a super power.

At the same time its made me really distant from the rest of humanity. It's hard for me to conceptualize social minutia and even view other people as people when it seems so evident that my practical reality is different from theirs. That aside I understand I have to live in this world and have gotten pretty good and putting on the performance of social normalcy.

Does anyone have a similar experience?
I try not to feel like I'm unique but now one ever describes life like I experience it

Attached: FB_IMG_1580840878262.jpg (660x660, 38.86K)

We call them progressives. They seem to survive despite their insanity.

That sounds absurdly difficult to deal with

Have you tried shoving a million dicks in your ass all at the same time?

Attached: 1622340126763.webm (460x574, 1.47M)

ur just a necrotic bag of thesurus.com synonyms

Its like playing tetris but the first half of the board is already filled. But I'm also really good at tetris

Have you ever been diagnosed by anyone?

>I'm mentally ill.
Do you have an official diagnosis?

Nah I got involuntarily committed when I was 18 and it was traumatizing enough for me to act my way out of ever walking into a therapists office again

Sooo your lonely and at college? and no Mommy to make you tendies, so you do this?

No I'm in my late 30s and have lived alone for my entire adulthood

I have a somewhat similar experience but less drastic, after intense meditation using psychedelic drugs, I know longer have amnesia or as many visual hallucinations, but be careful going there, it makes it far worse for some people

Psychedelics are fun and all but every time I do acid or mushrooms the next 2 weeks after I'm done being high are lime the pits of hell emotionally. Not even sad or upset just like a profound emptiness and desire for life to end. So I steer clear these days

>Nah I got involuntarily committed when I was 18 and it was traumatizing enough for me to act my way out of ever walking into a therapists office again
White-knuckling mental illness of the severity you describe is probably going to end up with more involuntary commissions js

im literally posting this from a psych ward haha! yeah man i totally understand you but also i stab people so theres that

Yeah your fucked up pretty sure they have meds for mental illness but you gotta take them, too bad you lost the birth lottery when it came to brains

Already knew that. Mom's nonverbal autistic and dad plan Z'd when I was 7

How come they let you have phone. When I went they took all my shit and I had to wear paper scrubs for like 2 weeks.

His fudge children.

they didnt. this is where i come to get drugs

I like the paper scrubs, when you fart they leave a stain, comfy.

I didn't like it. The guy who shared my room had nightmares and would get in my bed at night. He might as well have been hot dogging my bare ass

Nice. lace up your boots and get ready to shoot!
Fuck yeah!

Attached: heroin-addiction.jpg (1200x600, 48.92K)

you loved it faggot, keep larping

Nah he was just stronger then me. I'm not stupid I'm not gonna get murked over some cuddling