Could this man do gay underwear modeling? I'm not gay so I cannot know for sure :( only underwear though...

could this man do gay underwear modeling? I'm not gay so I cannot know for sure :( only underwear though, the penor is too shy

Attached: picturefromsss.jpg (623x550, 207.34K)

Post your ass Luke

Sometimes I feel like that was a complete dream. Will I always be tied to that? anyways, my cheeks deflated. I've been getting healthier and poof they're flat as pancakes now :( Ain't that just the way, I suppose

Attached: haruhi004.jpg (1274x714, 103.79K)

Absolutely. Definitely could be a nude model as well

Healthier meaning what? How did your ass deflate?

beans, this is the full pic. I was jutting out the butt though, it's getting pancakey especially straight looking at the back. I'm trying to get as muscly as I naturally can. I see all these dudes and assume they might be using some sort of gear but I want to be a natural lifter.
nice trips, but it used to be 40 inches around and now it's like 35? just keeps getting smaller tbh. Idk, that's okay I guess. I'm not a bottom

Attached: picturefroms.jpg (960x1280, 473.59K)

Your ass looks better than ever.

Your ass and body are perfect, I don't see any flaws whatsoever.

thanks bros but I want to lift and get to this level someday :/ I know that takes YEARS and years seeing that natural muscle develops at like 1 1/4 a lb. each month with rigorous lifting.

oops forgot pic

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-the-man-who-was-never-just-a-bodybuilder-1400x653-1496389425.jpg (1400x653, 86.5K)

Trick question.

Because of some drunk/stoned Google gag-image searches one night my news feed is filled with ads proving ANYONE can be a gay underwear model.

Attached: eac2770b82b7bb90cd0bf6a427397d97.jpg (235x302, 10.15K)

more

this was from 2 months ago. I lost 15 pounds :) it's a hard goal but getting there. also, are you gay? :O

Attached: lukepicture10011.jpg (960x1280, 669.7K)

kik I need kik please

I do not own one :(

well that sucks. Keep posting then

I dont have anymore pics :/ it least on my machine I'm using, sorry user. I don't think anyone has any others either.

You're probably a larper. Anyway if you're not heres my kik: mehdude500

i do but your face is in them.

me too
i cum to him like once a week honestly

wow
where u from?

oh shit... yeah that wouldn't be great
no way, are you serious? I don't believe that
Indiana

so youd prefer i not post a vid of you jacking it and cumming then?

Why not? I bet your face is really handsome

well, I don't care about that one. I didn't think there was a webm of it though
eh tbh, it's an average white guy face. I really don't mind though