Lost my virginity yesterday to a female friend. It was ok, not bad, not great, kinda disappointing...

Lost my virginity yesterday to a female friend. It was ok, not bad, not great, kinda disappointing. Also somehow made me feel really bad about myself. I've just felt like shit for like two days straight.
As much as being alone sucks, being in a relationship made me feel worse, somehow. Guess I'll fucking die alone, thanks brain.

Attached: 0797_-_9fJhmoI.png (638x547, 20.02K)

damn it really doesn't get better than you for the information i shall be shortly taking my own life

Attached: download - 2022-03-15T191146.883.jpg (275x183, 3.44K)

Nah you might not have the same experienc as me. Intimacy might actually make you feel good. I guess that doesn't work for me.
Whatever you do though, just make sure you don't pay someone to do it.

Maybe you are homosex?

It's possible. I'll be honest, I appreciate the form of dick, but I've never touched one but my own. Also not attracted to men at all, though. Most women don't do it for me either.
Tldr I've got no fucking clue and I feel nothing but disdain for myself.

i remember when i lost my virginity at 18 and came twice in 10 minutes and she left

hottest girl I have ever fucked

also I want to add you feel sad because you want a relationship not just sex

should probably just kill yourself. pussy is the sweetest joy.

Yeah the sex itself wasn't bad, but it was just not "fun", I guess. Felt good, but also just made me feel nervous and shitty afterwards.

yeah having sex with someone when you are both really like eachother is the best sex

You're a piece of shit.

Attached: 1643440209100.jpg (600x450, 41.09K)

Try not to beat off a dozen times a day

Attached: SonicchuMaximum virginity.jpg (640x360, 76.48K)

That's what I'm guessing. I would like a real relationship but every time I've tried it just feels tiring.
Highly considering it

>Lost my virginity
>being in a relationship
These are not the same thing, user

Yeah true
Honestly I didn't, didn't jack off for a solid week before she came over.
Gayness sure but virginity nah.
I do like her, she's a nice lady, but I guess I don't like her enough.

>feeling bad after had sex
She sucked out your vril.
Your wizardship is void now, have fun.

U sound like a weirdo bro chill

Oh I absolutely agree, but every time I try to be in a real relationship it just feels tiring very shortly. Being alone sucks but being around someone else frequently only wears me down. Guess I'm just fucking autistic or something.

>Being alone sucks but being around someone else frequently only wears me down.
Are these interactions exciting at first, but then you get bored?
Where are you meeting the people you spend time with?gwx0p

I felt the same way when I got laid for the first time. It was weird and confusing and a let down, like that’s it? That’s what whole fucking empires fall for and people kill themselves over and blah blah blah because I was dramatic as hell. But it was just ok, maybe, and a bit boring. Anyway. It gets better. A lot better. New experiences that have been built up so much aren’t really going to be the greatest.