What does fucking tight white girl butthole feel like?

What does fucking tight white girl butthole feel like?

Attached: 1638895844822.jpg (474x937, 81.6K)

Fucked my high school gf in the ass, loved it. It was super tight, lube made it glide easy but felt like my cock was being milked. She sent me over when she said “cum in me” and I unloaded in her ass. Her ass was so tight that my cock couldn’t move while I shot my load

its great when her sphincter starts spasming from her organism and the domination is great
shit on your dick is the downside

salty milk and coins

Stinky

I actually dated a girl, was having sex with her and discovered that she did not have a butthole. I was so shocked I about passed out.

Tight at the entrance. Almost too tight.
Then a warm glass of milk with no texture.
Pussy feels way better.
Anal is fun just because it's "wrong"
My HS gf loved anal. I kinda got it out of my system then. Haven't really felt the urge to do it for the past 15 years

pussy just feels better when you go balls deep generally. The best part of anal is the tight ring you can fuck just a couple inches in

How do you "about" pass out...get dizzy?

You've never gone balls deep in a brown eye?...stop dating men.

literally saying that the tighest part of anal is right at the entrance

>0
god damn I have such a big fetish for this

Attached: 1641007331488.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

Bags of sand

I can’t answer as I’m not a tight white girl. I love ass, I hate poop.

Pics or it never happened

It's ok.
I just do it because their pain and pleasure turns me on like crazy. I just love comforting them with kisses then slapping them.

White girls are the only ones where I didn't have my cock covered in shit when I pulled out for some reason.
Mexican girls... holy fuck it was disgusting, Now I hate fucking anal.

Did you fuck her colostomy bag?

Oh yum!

Fantastic.

Tbh I thought it would be disgusting but it’s so tight, and every girl I’ve ever fucked in the ass has loved it.

Attached: 1572732955920.png (291x378, 85.54K)

Well. If it’s anything like mtf butthole, pretty good. And don’t come at me with it’s any different nonsense. You’re ducking someone in the ass.

No colostomy bag. No openings other than a Vagina and Aretha.

Amazing. Although all assholes have a different tightness. Same as vagoos. Never pass up the opportunity to be in em