I get paid to shitpost on Any Forums. Ask me anything

I get paid to shitpost on Any Forums. Ask me anything

Attached: 1646374623025.jpg (400x400, 17.89K)

Anything?

how much do you get paid ?
who pays you ?

I get paid around 50 dollars per successful post. In order for a post to be successful it must have 10 posters. A nonsuccessful thread of 5 or less is 10 dollars. A flop (no posters of than OP) is 1 dollar.
I cannot declassify who I work for.

If you want a hint: FANG contracted by the Alphabet Agencies

Tell me the percentage of bots and users on that board.

So, LARP then. Good to know. Sage and gay.

What topics are you posting about ?

I would estimate around 1 in 7 are operatives from my company

r u a jew?

I post demoralization propaganda. I often post demoralizing statements that attempt to convey the futility of acting against the government in ways other than voting. Additionally, it is also my job to encourage people to get the vaccine

A few of the other guys in my department are responsible for CTA threads.

No. I'm a white male.

Cta thread ?

do you have any 'go to' thread types that will always bait people into responses without getting banned?

Call-to-action. Encouraging people to do "stunts" in Minecraft. Also a lot of the incel posts on Any Forums are made by our team but I don't work on those.

do you get paid by jews?

Your a fag & your shits retarded

can you get me a job like yours?
im a beaner if that helps to fill any quotas

A few. But we often switch these up because people have memories obviously. Chudposting is often good at baiting responses, so are posts that are blatantly pro-LGBT. You must look authentic but not like you're trying to hard.

Is this one a paid post too ?

Yes. I'm authorized to do this to increase the number of people accusing genuine anons of being shills. The less solidarity on Any Forums the better.

Youre everything that is wrong with the world.

No. If you actually want a job I'd get a job in cybersecurity. If you work for the right companies you can get extended a contract to work for this division. That's all I can say.

Who's the bad guy in this war?
Monkey Putin or High Heeled Zelensky?

Yes. My boss is a female jew.

come on user!
i would not say "everything"

And here I am, doing it for free. :/

Attached: IMG_6251.gif (220x220, 25.55K)

There is no real "bad guy", but the U.S. is throwing their weight behind Zelenskyy to make this into a long and protracted war. Think of the U.S. funding the Mujahideen in Afghanistan. However, we do have a social warfare division that shills on both sides. Our idea is to have it seem like there are genuine anons who are pro-Zelenskyy. With this, we also have Putin shills who are tasked with making really obvious shill posts so that anons start to sway in the direction of Zelenskyy.

Nothings for free user. Even though you aren't employed by a defense agency, you are still serving your country by polluting the board with trash to stifle subversive discussion.