Google gives you so many services for free yet you aren't even willing to give out a little data in exchange for them...

Google gives you so many services for free yet you aren't even willing to give out a little data in exchange for them to get a little revenue from ads. Who are the bad guys again?

Attached: Google-Workspace-Icons-bad.png (2117x900, 143.96K)

The ones that lure me into becoming dependent on their services, and then break/change/remove them screwing me over because I owned nothing.

i dont use a single thing in your picrel
youtube is unbearable

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-22 024009.png (435x235, 16.75K)

apple

The only good thing they made was the calculator and clock app, and now they ruined those too.

I’m happy to give them my data cause I’m not a pedo

Glowie alert

>free

for personal use, sorta

$8/mo/account for a basic biz account. I've helped port a few big companies to other services that aren't charged per account once they realize they're spending 2k per month on googleware

Google, because advertising is fraud

Let me pay for actual privacy and encryption

them for making it impossible to use services other than their own with their power of monopoly.

You pay with your soul

Literally what do you need other than gmail and youtube

Look, I get the whole data privacy thing, I do. But why would you not use a fake account with a fake name with a VPN to use google services?

The censorship happy assholes are the badguys OP. Always.
Now go back to gargling sperm.

Attached: uop.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

>Look, I get the whole data privacy thing, I do. But why would you not use a fake account with a fake name with a VPN to use google services?

Attached: 109055110055.png (454x520, 10.6K)

Google services are fantastic, so why would you not use them and take advantage by giving them garbage, unusable data?

I use most of Google's services.

Attached: 1625454908458.jpg (1076x1060, 62.06K)

Because literally nobody cares about your data being useful or not and yours is useless to them if you're using adblock anyway. You're not "owning" google by doing useless shit like this because they don't give a shit about you.

>because they don't give a shit about you.
If this were true they wouldn't be tracking every single thing you did
It costs them money and time to do that

I'm close to my free storage for photos, so recently switched to Amazon Photos.
Thinking of just trying Syncthing to my NAS, too.
I'm fine with the other shit that's actually free, though.

what a chad, I have the same 3 YT extensions

>Google services are fantastic
They really aren't
Not using them is far simpler

they care mostly about gps related data. where you are, when, why, who is around you,... they can tell when there's traffic in an area by marking phone density, for example, so they do actually track google account locations in real time.
what email you use or what you use them for is worthless data, no one gives a shit about that. that account + what sites you visit + what ads you watch + your online routine + your irl routine + the individual correlations between these and other 4000 indicators, thats worth a pretty penny.
No one gives a shit about the nametag on top of the data. You and your data are disconnected entities, they can and do make it all anonymous so you cant even sue.

So what’s the point of dodging them then if the data isn’t identifiable to you?