My wife and I have been trying for a baby. Got the positive result back...

My wife and I have been trying for a baby. Got the positive result back. It's early but I think I'm going to smoke a cigar. You got a lady you knocked up or you a lady that's been knocked up? Post how it happened or what you'd be thinking of when you climaxed. General Q&A if you fruits aren't too busy jerking off to gay shit.

Attached: 1617752052217.gif (420x211, 1.5M)

Let's see the missus

Attached: 1523848391829.webm (360x640, 1.43M)

no but my gf is taking birth control right now and I've just been cumming inside her for the past like month. She says it really turns her on and that she doesn't ever want me to pull out, so it's nice. Should I be worried about the birth control failing anyways or can I just keep pumping cum inside of her?
I'm 20 and jobless right now so if she were to end up pregnant I'd be completely fucked. But it just feels so good bros...

She wouldn't want her images online. The broad doesn't even have social media.

Sorry my dude.

Attached: 1577054366062.gif (500x311, 1.88M)

Yep, got two kids. neither were planned, just didn't pull out in time and must be really potent.

I got her knocked up within the second time i came in her lmao. We were both together the entire time on vacation so i know it's mine. We joke about how i got super nut.

Yes you should be worried. Wife just came back pregnant...and the BC implant we were relying on is gone without explanation. Those things arent 100%

I'm 35, so is she, so they consider us 'high risk'. I wonder about being older parents...sure I'm more comfortable and feeling 'ready' but I can think of a lot of bullets I've dodged.

Depends on her BC dude. I nutted in my wife for the first year of our marriage and she had a copper insert. Not a single issue other than eventual BV. She took it out, I nutted in her like 2 weeks later...instant preggers. Aborted, talked about it, decided to go for it and here I am.

She's on the pill right now and it's the only thing she can take because all other forms of BC fuck with her hormone levels and give her migraines. Plus I've only known her since like New Years of this year (2021 --> 2022)

Met some chubster on a gaming forum that lived 2 hours away a couple years ago, she came over, creampied her and she was pregnant. Literally only talked with her for like 4 hours maybe before she came over, told her to pound sand because it was a one time thing, and she never contacted me again.
Havent heard back from her since.

Attached: 1643048262522.jpg (676x768, 72.57K)

No worries user. Congrats. That's awesome news

She wants a boy. So she had us focusing on the day or two around ovulation. I guess the girl sperm are more resilient and the boy sperm need to be fired right around the time of egg drop. I honestly don't care so long as the kid is healthy and doesn't end up on this website in one way or another.

Attached: 1495481455487.webm (640x640, 2M)

Thanks man.

Attached: 1619772431241.webm (668x720, 1.12M)

fake go back to eating your cheetos. nice larp

I was on this website daily a few years ago...did they lower the max file size? Almost all the videos I have don't fit. :(

Attached: 1584711734616.webm (966x544, 1.03M)

Well, I'll invite you to eat the afterbirth when it comes. And she doesn't let us keep cheetos in the house. Smartfood is ok though. I enjoy my fig newtons

Long time girlfriend's ovaries seemed to start exploding out of the blue for the last few months we were together.

She hinted for a bit but before I broke up with her she was pleading and begging me to put MY baby in her.

She was way into very naughty, nasty, dirty and 'unholy' sex. It was great by me. I fucked her in the ass about 4x more often than her cunt. She liked it more. Loved presenting her ass to me in filthy outfits and positions during some incredibly inappropriate times.

I just want to know if I can keep cumming inside her or not. Should I keep doing it bros? I would like to hear from older anons and what your experiences with BC are

Father of three here. Wife was way stressed about getting pregnant because her friends had a hard time. Took us three months of trying before it happened, probably because I finally got her to relax. Definitely makes a difference in physiology.

What was I thinking? Man, unloading into a fertile woman without protection pretty much tosses all rational brain function out the window. For two of the times I'm pretty sure I was calling her a little slut because there was schoolgirl role play involved. The third might have been the result of her practically raping me in the middle of the night. So...yeah.

Congrats, daddio. Fatherhood is pretty cool as long as you didn't put your dick in crazy. Don't let the incels tell you otherwise.

>Man, unloading into a fertile woman without protection pretty much tosses all rational brain function out the window.
Yep, can't get over the feeling myself since it's my first time getting to go raw and getting to cum inside a girl. How am I supposed to resist the urge to cum inside her when she's on top of me and I'm able to get balls deep in her?

We had vaginal sex a few times with no BC. She kept begging. I gave in but told her it would be pull-out to cum on her face, in her eyes and all over her hair. She took it. Everytime she tried her best to keep a death grip around my waist with her legs. She was petite and weak. It was a futile effort on her part.

She hated cum in her hair. I made her hate it even more but she tried acting like it was fine so I would fuck her pussy even more.

>How am I supposed to resist the urge to cum inside her

You're not. Just blow. That's the entire point of fucking her.

If you're asking about not cumming too quickly, there's a ton of advice on the internet. But I'd advise against jacking off beforehand to get more stamina. Not only are your best swimmers gone, you're also going to have lower volume and it'll be harder to knock her up.

Well the point is that she's on the pill and that I DON'T want to knock her up, as hot as that would be, I just can't manage that right now.

Had drunk sex with my ex and she got pregnant. Deeply regret it and hoped she would miscarry the whole time. Fuck I hate life I should have just told her to fuck off.

Well you didn't make that clear. I was replying to the OP who is clearly in a different boat.

If she's on the pill and you know she's taking it regularly, bust away. If you don't know if she's taking it regularly, she's fucking crazy or unreliable, and putting your dick in her without protection is incredibly stupid.