Where's my tax money, you bumbling idiot?

Where's my tax money, you bumbling idiot?

Attached: giphy.gif (376x380, 1.21M)

It's funny how inept this guy is. You have to specify on your taxes that you didn't receive it to get it. Trump rolled it out no problem. If you didn't have a job go to website put in your info done. Joe couldn't even do the same thing.

HE’S NOT A BUMBLING IDIO...
Wait yes, yes he is

>fake news
>no collusion
>clot shot!
>not under trump's watch!
>npcs!
>gb2 reddit

Attached: tumblr_p9vtbiRXIP1qis5jko1_1280.jpg (1100x1137, 573.79K)

Your comment is irrelevant to the conversation. That, and you decided to use something from Tumblr which is irrelevant to anything on this site. Now enjoy this picture of America's only hope, and seethe over the fact that even the niggers are starting to hate joe blow.

Attached: 1647376139565.jpg (1280x731, 66.35K)

Suck some more Trump cock loser

Attached: russkie sez.png (627x435, 508.43K)

Split between Israel and the military industrial complex. Same as always, really.

Attached: Trump will save the master race, 1488, all that shit.jpg (3294x2292, 642.86K)

You are irrelevant to existence.

kys, shill.

I am not rushing I live in a rule part of Atlanta

Why does everything have to be the fucking Jews with you dip shits

Shut up I’m not getting paid for this

bro u don't even have to like trump to admit Biden is fucking inept. Buddy works like an un-wipped nigger

Trumps cock can’t taste that good

I said Israel, not necessarily just Jews. Actually, a lot of Jews worldwide don't like Israel either.

Attached: malk.jpg (1200x1200, 170.94K)

We give more money to billionaires than Israel

Certainly, but they have *ties* to Israel. I'd agree that these billionaires (and especially politicians) shouldn't be allowed to have "dual loyalties," yet they do.

There's only one way we can stop that...

Attached: S and R cover.jpg (1000x1500, 104.15K)

Let me guess

they also have ties to Hollywood

Absolutely, and we should destroy that place as well. Sybaritic cesspit of degeneracy.

Attached: Plastic Love.jpg (1333x1333, 80.03K)

So you actually are just a Nazi faggot, even though you’ve sort of tried to deny it the past few posts.

With your minimum wage paying gig you have, cuck? How dare you ask for a morsel. Go back to spitting on the burgers.

Okay how come so much of this thread isn’t on my side? I post the way Any Forums thinks

"Ouch! I got told to to anhero by a tranny! Guess I ort to do what I'm told!"

Bro, let's be honest, you'd kill yourself over hurt feelings before I would even think about taking myself out. Given that you'd defend this geriatric patient, you probably should...

>you're just a nazi
I'm literally a tankie. Join us, user.

Attached: Soon.jpg (720x955, 63.87K)