Modern education

Modern education

Attached: ufakukev.jpg (500x370, 52.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/64PKoAiWhjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's soft bigotry from the liberals

Attached: 1641504520561.jpg (1080x1704, 597.28K)

I hate these threads but have a Simpsons clip youtu.be/64PKoAiWhjE

I think this tells us less about racial capabilities and more that the American education system is shitty.

This. Standardized tests are a fucking joke, and forcing kids to spend three hours taking an arbitrary test is unhelpful on the micro (hard for some kids to stay focused or give a shit for that long, easy for them to give up if they feel they're doing poorly and there's still two hours to go) and the macro (better funded schools with smaller class sizes will universally do better than poorer districts with larger class sizes) levels. And since funding is often allocated at least partially due to graduation rate and test results, this creates a death spiral where schools do bad, then they do worse because they did bad, forever and ever.

Our education system is fucked, and i can verify that urban public schooling is a fucking sham. I also know multiple students who came out with a 1.0 gpa and then started successful businesses. So clearly the system doesn't directly correlate to skill or knowledge, it just correlates to a specific kind of book learning

Yeah. Kids these days have the internet, too. All they need to do is learn how to read, write, and type, and everything else is right there at their fingertips.

This

They're all about equality until they're not.

that may be so, but if everyone is taking the same tests, and specific racial groups are consisently scoring lower, then that is valid data and cant just be ignored

Oh yah and they definitely read about foreign policy and world history in their spare time lmao

But what's your suggestion for an alternative?

>oh wah I can't sit still
As someone with ADHD, nobody gives a fuck. That's too bad because everywhere else in life you're going to have to do so unless you can find a way to use it to your benefit.

Makes me laugh too, oh boo goo standardized testing. Want to be a lawyer? Bar exam. Nurse or doctor? Exam. Mechanic? ASE or A&P. Pilot? Exams and check rides.

Reminds me of all the people who have bullshit bachelors degrees working clerical jobs who are "white collared, skilled labor."

Attached: 1645592312022.gif (498x245, 1.95M)

That might work until the generation that relied on the internet for everything are the one left to maintain the content of the internet, then the entire system collapses

>Oh yah and they definitely read about foreign policy and world history in their spare time lmao
Yeah they would. I read about foreign policy and world history in my spare time. That being said: most of these kids would be better off not knowing about foreign policy and world history.

Amazon still ships physical copies of books.

If you can't at least master algebra you should just kill yourself.

No they wouldn't and they don't lmao. Yes they would be better off, they all bitch like they're informed so mine as well have them actually be informed.

How exactly do you get the internet to tell you how to run and operate a global logistics centre that consolidates external sales into its own catalog?
Youre starting to point out the problems of an entire generation self educating on demand only as needed without realizing it

>we want equality
>get equality
>this isn't fair!!
The whites should say this about the Asians, funny they're doing ok though.

Exactly. Leave foreign policy to the slavemasters. Let the others flip the burgers and harvest the crops.

Bro most people who run and operate global logistics centres that consolidate external sales into its own catalog are born into that discipline. They're grandfathered into it. If your dad built it, he and his friends are gonna teach you how to maintain it. None of these lower-class peons would never have the foundational experiences which would shape a tech CEO. That's just how it is. Abolishing the public school system would affect nothing.

Poor single moms who listen to gang bang and gobs vs strong nuclear black family that values education. Sort by and show results.

but diversity is strength so they need to do cooperate jobs too

Attached: rN8KgFN.jpg (1024x782, 236.42K)

you could train a fucking monkey to work in an office these days. not hard.

Nice fantasy
>Abolish all formal education and let kids just ask the internet
>Nothing would change
I swear this board get dumber every year

but they did not do well with the new math instructions too

You ever heard of Khan Academy, retard?

Except when you change the test suddenly the group that was on top is suddenly at the bottom. The whole thing is a farce trying to keep the powerful in power