Before he died on the 14th of March 2022...

Before he died on the 14th of March 2022, due to a Covid 19 induced car accident - effectively ending his 38 year battle with Stage 4 lung cancer - I remembered a dashing young gentleman who seemed to embody a bygone age, always dressing in the finest vintage suits, complete with his classy top hat and trendy sunglasses. In addition to his impeccable taste in fashion, Corey Harrison was a treasure trove of knowledge, and only dealt in the finest artifacts, and legitimate, signed pieces. Although he dealt in quaint pieces of the most splendid memorabilia of the ages, he was nonetheless humble, and would give the shirt off his back to help his fellow man, which is what truly made him a man among men. Though devasted by his sudden tragic passing, I will always remember him and honor his name.

Rest In Peace,

Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison

1983 - 2022

Sincerely, a buddy of yours

Attached: 1640677177232.jpg (600x512, 54.96K)

He was really something man. I can't imagine the pain Rick is going through.

Im tore the fuck up bro

I'm literally screaming

Who's that?

Is it even possible to stop screaming? I yelled at God and he did not give corey back

>Is it even possible to stop screaming?
It is not.
>I yelled at God and he did not give corey back
Confirming, no answer from God over here either.

This HAS to be a fucking joke. Please tell me this is a joke. I love Pawn Stars and this has me all fucked up.

Nothinfs going to bring him back retards KFC HES FUCKING DEEEAD! GONE, 86D, ADIOS. GET IT?!! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

NO FUCKING WAY.
PLEASE BE JOKING OP, I'M LITERALLY WAILING RIGHT NOW

Where can I livestream my screaming?

It is getting to be too much to bear alone and I want the world to hear the deep pain of our loss

I want all the angles in heven to see my stream and hear my screams

Just try to remain calm. He would have wanted it...

It's funny coming online and seeing how many of you mother fuckers think i'm dead. I'm rich bitch. Find me in Vegas.

The absolute gall to impersonate the dead... smh

shame on you

Holy shit, you vile cunter. That is not funny. Prick.

THIS. What the fuck is that dude's problem? There is a time and place for everything and this is neither. WAY TOO FUCKING SOON FOR JOKES.

Very classless, shame on you.

I was screaming for Corey, now i'm screaming because of your disrespect.

I'm screaming so fucking hard right now. My larynx can't take it anymore.

Proof or it didn't happen