She's my coworker, wwyd?

She's my coworker, wwyd?

Attached: b010264c-1bc6-4afc-a55e-5419b3f93e54.png (1280x1600, 1.32M)

Attached: 55a491ea-1f8a-421b-8c8d-a91586704dbb.png (687x960, 676.3K)

Attached: 7e7c310e-8e80-4160-ba21-b27de7fe6d8e.png (712x960, 543.42K)

Nudes?storys?

>wwyd

if she's single and you honestly think you have the slightest chance to get some then go for it. at worst she's just a coworker.

>wwyd

Cum dump the little slut looks like she need a good fucking

Stalk her socials. Find her dating profiles. Send her anonymous pics of my hard dick. Look for opportunity to install spy cam app when her phone is unlocked. Work up courage to talk to her. Try flirting with her. Adjust my erect dick in a way she can see but it looks like I didn't want her to notice. "Accidentally" let her catch me stroking my dick with hand in pants. Get her home address to anonymously ship new sex toys to her house/apt.

What kinda sex toys??

Take her out for a nice seafood dinner, and NEVER call her again

These threads and the faggots that participate in them are bottom of the barrel pathetic. Fucking second d hand embarrassment reading some of these cringy ass larp about what you would do if a woman would even look at you and you weren't a walking pussy repellant

weewow weewow
woah basic alert, wouldn't bother

She really does look dumb as Hell

Be realistic, all you'll ever do is continue wageslaving along side her and tugging your pathetic, chafed, deathgripped little dick while fantasizing and larping on an anonymous Tibetan basket weaving forum about what a real man would do to her

You're the one theorising about taking her out for a seafood dinner

This looks like a girl I saw on a podcast recently.

that's a man. man.

Tell her to ear a bra if she is going to go into the walk in

yeah looks like any other girl at uni. OP is a loser

>flirt
What would you do op ? Post about her on Any Forums ?

A new type every week. Glass dildo, dragon dildo, clit only massager, g-spot vibrating dildo, vibrating anal beads, butt plug training set, hitachi magic wand, suction cup wall mount penis dildo, wearable panty vibrator, strap-ons, warming lubes, fuzzy handcuffs, leather bdsm outfit, nipple clamps, sexual ouija board, etc.

Attached: butt plug training set.jpg (791x703, 33.08K)

Do u think she would use them? Not OP just curious anymore

>sexual ouija board
For her haunted pussy? kek'd

Playing with a ouija board works great as foreplay or to steer her towards sexual fun.

Any without makeup?