Just me who gets actually disturbed by the concept of findom and paypigs...

just me who gets actually disturbed by the concept of findom and paypigs? i’m a female but i can’t imagine getting gratification from finally exploiting a man like that/and vice versa it actually makes me a bit ill

Attached: A90C1E61-8D5E-4862-B64B-862D568D959E.jpg (827x582, 122.68K)

Attached: tits-or-gtfo.jpg (1024x768, 456.49K)

No women are actually into it, they do it for money. All the men who are into it already are paying some fat women. Not one single idea how men can find this appealing.

That's how i feel about race mixing, trannies, and fags.

This is the most retarded fetish I've ever seen.
Normally you pay a whore in order to get her to do stuff that you like. But liking the very process of paying a whore is ridiculous.
It's like giving money to a convenience store and buying nothing.

i think part of the reason i hate it is it seems so cruel, again i don’t see how any man could like it so they must have something wrong with them or are just extremely lonely in which case it’s a cruel thing to do to someone who is probably trying to find some form of companionship. bit twisted really

Most of parasocial relationships, from e-girl streamers to findom are became these men are lonely.
They also lack basic self respect and reason though. I'm lonely too and I can understand the appeal if bdsm stuff, but I would never do something this cringe.
I am into some pretty hardcore bdsm masochism/sadism switch things and even I find those disgusting.

no men are either
>jew pays findom whore big $
>jew advertises findom whore making big $
>thirsty money whores flood the system with sadistic findom plans
>men want to murder women even more now
it's a D&C technique to wipe out whites

Apparently there is a sub segment of this which is 2D. Like, people create some anime persona and retards throw money at it. Even a man can get into this,making bank by creating retarded captions and collecting from coomers. I briefly considered trying it out, but then I have no idea how I could explain this shit to my wife.

>I have no idea how I could explain this shit to my wife
With… cookware! Seriously, if you’re making mad cash, your wife likely won’t care.

Tits with timestamp or get the fuck out. Stop replying to her, cucks.

Attached: 1647341481955.jpg (599x540, 32.9K)

Seems like the same thing people do on twitch.

tits or gtfo

No it is horrible and sets a bad stereotype that nontrash women have to overcome.
The fact that the women for pay are the only ones willing to talk to trash childmen males it seem to them that is all women are vs they need to grow up and lose weight etc. Hence red pillers and incels.

They get the same gratification some bozo on Any Forums gets when she points out she's a girl. Tits or GTFO

>I’m a female
Tits, time stamp, and then you can state your business. Dumb worthless whore.

It creates child men like this. They get burned, won't admit it is their fault, finances the woman into doing more awful stuff w the next guys, and the men feel justified for hating women as not having value as regular people and just being objects for the sex they can't have vs taking care of themselves.

Findom makes no sense, it is essentially lazy bitches shamelessly trying to get money for doing nothing. Fuck a hooker instead

>claims to be a woman
>doesn't understand findom
Findom is literally what women spend all their time doing. Never heard of a gold digger? All they're after is your wallet.

didnt read
get those weird, misshapen, torpedo tits out with a time stamp. you stupid fucking broad.

>HEY EVERYONE IM A GIRL
>But let's talk about this thing i have no real interest in, as i came to Any Forums
Why don't you go to Reddit if you're craving that much attention? There are several subreddits that would love to have you.

it's called marriage
it's insane how reality goes full circle. you oppose marriage and commitment so much that you end up in a marriage again.