Why do i have to be absolutely shit at every aspect of life?

why do i have to be absolutely shit at every aspect of life?

Attached: 061D6D7E-6F1D-41BA-A605-CE8D2C2D2FCA.jpg (1730x1000, 340.36K)

i'm not as bad as that pic but similar. i guess some people aren't really cut out for life. i never had any idea what i wanted to do with my life, and i still don't. the lack of sex is by far the worst part.

given that you're posting on the internet, you're presumably not shit at EVERY aspect of life? it can't be that bad OP?

but then you have an idea right? you want to fuck; that can be a goal against which you can measure progress at least.

Anyway good luck to ya both. I've not got it made by any count, but there's still many years of fun to be had.

We are both societally overpopulated and facing automation at rate that really should be alarming everyone but it's slow enough that enough people don't seem to notice.
You're referred to now as belonging to the "useless class". That's right we went from NEETs back to an unabashed caste system. Don't feel too lonely though, every human will be rendered obsolete soon enough.

Fuck...this is me right now.

Chevk out the dubs on that

>You're referred to now as belonging to the "useless class"

i really want to meet the people who come up with this shit and break their teeth......they really think they're better than everyone else, give me a fucking break. i can tell you one thing, they're not better than me and i don't go around calling people useless just because they have no interest in this shitty fucking society. shit makes my blood boil.

Thanks fren

just because i have the internet doesn't mean i'm not completely shit

yea i fucking bet

>not enough training to do a job better than a robot
>unemployable, a waste due to their inability

how are you not useless if you can't contribute to society?

the answer is of course in creative and philosophical work. nobody wants to make artists that rich though.

>just because i have the internet
it means you have access to technology and information which is out of reach to the majority of the population. if you earn 1,800 dollars a month you're richer than 80% of central America ffs.

>I guess some people aren't really cut out for life
not for this awful unnatural modern life atleast

oh so i guess because there are starving kids in africa i should thank my lucky stars

>i guess some people aren't really cut out for life
These people didn't exist 100 years ago.
Because 100 years ago you had family and community values that produced a viable life for everyone.
You could get a job and with very little worry buy a home, food, and have a family.

That's an interesting coping mechanism for being a loser

I make 8-10 times that a month and I'm basically poor here in Cali

>What is cost of living
Yes, on a grand scale we're better off in the global market. Some international goods that are considered out of reach in those countries are within reach in higher cost of living countries.
But $1,800/mo isn't even enough to pay rent in many areas of the USA. Meanwhile in your central american shit hole where they don't make that they've got property.

>creative and philosophical work

......which is infinitely more valuable than doing menial labor for some company

Wow this literally me except I have a car

eh i own a car too i guess also im not actually in my 30s

I mean things could be shitter. You're saying everything is shit, I'm saying you don't know how good you have it.

Cool man

Again, not the point I'm making, although you part address it. Things could be worse. I was responding to OP, who said 'why do i have to be absolutely shit at every aspect of life?'

and how is that supposed to be helpful you little faggot? do you usually get a lot of success out of guilting people into feeling better about themselves?

>Things could be worse
That's a stupid argument to make. Things could be worse always and forever.
If you're trying to argue that being less likely to be able to afford a lamborghini is worse than owning property you're just wrong.

>implying I'm trying to make you feel better

I do want you to realise that wallowing in negativity and woe achieves nothing and only induces pity and support if you're a pretty white girl.

they're a dumbass user, more concerned with justifying their shitty argument than actually having something meaningful to say

well i don't really give a fuck what you want, you're an idiot

but OP used an absolute statement. Yes he's being melodramatic, but he's claiming absolute shitness in every aspect of life. That can't get worse and worse.

i don't expect you to babe :) doesn't stop me from being right though

you just want to have a semantic argument about anything, but you don't actually have the brain cells necessary to have a meaningful conversation

>wallowing in negativity and woe achieves nothing

some people don't have much of a choice, life has made them suffer so much that they can't see what's so great about being alive

ugh fuck you

>everything is shit
>things could be worse man
>things could be worse is such a DUMB ARGUMENT
>but OP stated that things couldn't be worse
>stop arguing SEMANTICS we're here to discuss how everything in our lives is absolutely shit

that's fine, and that sucks, but the only way you'll progress, improve, get better, find happiness, etc is by focusing on positives

nice green text