What do you think of the nothing phone?

Attached: nothing.jpg (2071x1250, 278.85K)

I think nothing

Does it have a removable battery? No? I'll keep using Fairphone and Xcover devices.

Attached: xcover pro documentation.jpg (996x1099, 211.1K)

what does it even have what other phones don't have, except maybe for the 50mp camera?
i guess it has a lot of bloatware

>founder carl pei
nah not buying chink shit sorry

why are his hand like that

It's frustrating that no company, not even chinkshit endlessly reselling MediaTek devices recognize that a removable battery would immediately make their generic products actually stick out and be a major selling point for a lot of people.

generic android botnet phone.
i see you're trying to astrotruf here, faggot.
nobody wants your shit, chink.

I for one think that looks really cool. I love the translucent thing they have going on. I wouldn't buy it though because modern phones are too big.

if we get removable batteries again and keep all the latest water dust certs that have become common place now expect to be jewed where 3rd party ones dont work on the phones.
so i really dont want to open that monkey's paw.
after the usb c thing that past in europe im pretty sure they will fight for removable batteries too.

Consumer gimmick for people who can't stop consuming more and more consumer electronics and services, so they buy another product hoping it will help them consume less.

Give it back Jamal

I want it. I want it to be good, lower cost and long lasting.

But I know that OnePlus hypetrain.

>Smartphones
Toys. I never thinking about them.

>and keep all the latest water dust certs that have become common place now
People don't know about this, let alone care about it. Also yeah many phones are kinda waterproof (dust is irrelevant) but few people take them underwater because surprise surprise, water damage isn't covered under warranty on there "waterproof" phones.

Anyway drop the fucking cuck mindset.
>If we ban samsung and apple from molesting our children they'll just molest our dogs
>If we ban them from molesting our pets they'll just pee on our lawn.
etc...

Maybe they dare do that, maybe they don't, either way it doesn't invalidate that's something bad is being prevented, and if they chose to abuse us another way, we'll ban that too.

sorry but i just done trust them not to.

is it free and open source?

I'm never buying a smartphone without a headphone jack. Ever.

It's made by BBK isn't it?

Headphone jacks make your phone look dated grandpa.

>opportunity to be unique with a new exciting brand
>holeshit phone #91231541421
Pathetic.

its all a big nothing

Attached: sopr.jpg (1280x720, 96.87K)

Phones died when they stopped having slide-out keyboards. As soon as you were expected to type on a cuck screen, the writing was on the wall.

this
>want phone with a whole screen
>the only option is overpriced snoy shit

Looks like an iPhone with a shitty dbrand skin

Attached: 1655739932048.png (417x760, 100.09K)

>can't add a 3.5mm hole to thick aluminum frame
>cut a hole in the screen for a selfie camera
Automatically dropped.