Its been 4 years since release of rtx

i thought rtx is the future?
its been 4 years since your meme buzzword released and it is implemented in how many working instances? 20 year old quake game that works on 30 fps? aand thats about it?
but but my half assed implementations that look exactly the same as if you turn it off with spark of higher contrast and brightness down by 20% nooooooo
i am making this thread simply to make fun of buzzword worshipers nshitia cocksucking echo chamber.
hairworks was trash
rtx was trash
dssr is trash
you are trash nigger and you know nothing about techloligy

Attached: 61d9c0a8138c4a7d87c3fbf3e78e1515.jpg (1000x1178, 313.61K)

good gpt-3 shitpost

Breeding, with Lillie.

Attached: lillie5237.png (800x904, 291.76K)

I'm using RTX right now

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-21_13-43-30.jpg (3461x1286, 1.32M)

nnnoooo please do not notice things hereee just get excited about new product and follow it like a religion what the fuck vvvvvvvvvv

the fuck is that my man!?

bwc twitching..

salsa por favor

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ignore by nvidia chads

DSSR is cool, raytracing was always a meme

>nshitia invented down/upscaling

immolate yourself tranny

rtx was marketing hype, always was, always will be.
>>Any Forums

>stop trying out new things, fuck progress - the post

HAHAHHAHA HOLY FUCK NISHITIA NIGGERS TRIPLE DOUBLING DOWN
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
IT IS SO FUNNY

Attached: 7f926f869631dd423b073ec419c87301-imagejpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 196.14K)

stop projecting user, it's unbecoming. if you had enough brain power to properly process 9 words i left you maybe you would notice that i sad nothing about any brand. consider the possibility of taking your meds.

Can we whine about Unity and Unreal too? stuff like Alien Isolation made in 2014 looks better than Unreal Engine 5.
Killing Floor 2 looks better than most games made in Unity

Real time ray tracing is too heavy save for the 1% that can afford a top tier GPU. DLSS is not a meme though, and was just tossed in there to make real time ray tracing tolerable. This is why AMD's version of ray tracing w/o dedicated ray tracing cores and relying on FSR 1.0 and 2.0 is straight dogshit and should have never left RnD. At least Intel's iteration has dedicated RT and AI sampling cores to make the low end/Linux guys happy.

Hairworks was and will always be a meme, and got beaten out by AMD's offering anyways since it was FOS and could be forked/integrated into engines. Shadow of the Tomb Raider being one such example off the top of my head.

S-sauce