Not sure what field to pursue

I'm doing my bachelor or IT and I'm about halfway through, I still don't know what field I want to go into though.

So far I've been interested in UX , Webdev and Cloud stuff. Cloud seems like the most lucrative but least interesting to me.

Any recommendations on which field to pursue? Or maybe a suggestion for something I haven't thought of yet?

Attached: 1649870627166.gif (261x397, 1.78M)

How about you pursue this *grabs cock*

I miss how hot Veronica Belmont was. She hit the wall hard.

sex sex sex

AAAAAAAAAH SEEEX YES SEX SHOW NOODS

unlikely you will have much of a pickings once you're out of school, take the best job offered to you and learn how it all functions in the real world

post-wall pics?

gore threads belong on Any Forums or /gif/

BOOBA BOOBA BOOBA

Attached: 1655581007612.gif (498x498, 119.62K)

Okay and what do I do after I seized your dick?

she has a wtwitter

I thought it couldn't be that bad but her post wall pics belong on Any Forums

She doesn't look that bad postwall - but can we please get back on topic. I really need some advice.

I-I don't know I d-didn't p-plan that far...

You knew what would happen when you posted jiggling tits

boobs

Attached: 1646308323042.png (600x450, 413.91K)

UX is great, but you won't get super technical. imo it feels more like a combo of graphical design, psychology, and marketing.

Web dev is the domain of pajeets now. Avoid.

Cloud is going to flex your technical skills and education. Be ready for backend autism.

Fuck, you were not wrong. Feminism is worse than meth.

>She hit the wall hard
you gay or something?

Attached: file.png (848x1743, 2.26M)

Attached: 1653538246477.png (480x344, 233.86K)

Tits...Milk
Why do you post tits without the best part of them OP?
I need milk in my coffee
Also OP pick what you enjoy because everything else outside your work will be really really fucking gay in corporate America

Attached: 1639142089334.jpg (244x304, 32.88K)

Why would any company take you for a developer role when you have a degree in IT, especially when there's thousands of applicants that are inevitably more qualified than you?

Sorry, but you already pigeonholed yourself into a NOC. Good luck doing any UX or Webdev

Attached: 132163453.png (683x315, 169.16K)

OP next time you make a thread about a somehow interesting topic don't post pictures of whores, half this board is pajeets that haven't smelled or touched any women besides their mother