Having a girlfriend who is average to a bit above average beats having a "hot" girlfriend 10/10 times. Sure...

Having a girlfriend who is average to a bit above average beats having a "hot" girlfriend 10/10 times. Sure, fucking a super hot gf is incredible, but its so much better to have a qt without an overinflated ego who will cook for you and take care of you. As long as she isnt a goblin sex will be the same anyway, and she will be so much more tolerable the 99% of the time you aren't fucking.

youtube.com/watch?v=oO06NNFLYiU

Attached: trad.png (436x470, 423.6K)

Average women are hotter it means they're likely to have odd mutations. there's a hentai concept of mobgao, with a plainface and breedable body.

That describes my gf to a T. She has a beautiful girl next door face, but the most breedable body I have ever seen. Its so much better, shes so hot but she doesn't have an ego.

Cope.tiff

I concur.

Not cope, its the truth. Would you rather have a 10/10 gf who is an annoying bitch which every man hits on, or would you rather have a 7 or 8/10 gf who is all yours and cooks and cleans. The choice is easy for me.

*less likely to have odd mutations

one example is a twoshot by Kawasaki Tadataka called succubus Moriko

Attached: E1.png (1130x1600, 1.04M)

Attached: E2.png (1130x1600, 886.1K)

Attached: E3.png (1130x1600, 1.08M)

Attached: E4.png (1130x1600, 1015.75K)

My friend has a gf who is super fucking hot, like a 9 or a 10. She is amazing eye candy, but spending more than 30 minutes with her makes me fucking exhausted. A girl like that always wants to be the center of attention and it gets so annoying so quickly. Sure I bet fucking her is amazing, but every other second of the day must be miserable.

Sounds like concerns bred from insecurity to me, fam.

No its the truth, have you ever spent time with a 10/10 model type girl? They're so fucking annoying even though they're gorgeous.

Yeah, can confirm. I'm like a 7.5 male maybe 8.5 when I exercise. My wife varies from 6 to 7. She knows that she married up in the looks department and babies the fuck out of me. She cooks, cleans, fucks, pampers, and expects very little in return. It is the lifestyle equivalent of a hot tub, very warm and cozy.

It is nice bro, Im definitely not a super hot guy but having a gf who views me that way is very nice!

Yeah, I mostly agree. I think my wife is gorgeous, and anywhere we're likely to go she'll probably be one of the prettiest women in the room, but she's objectively not model/influencer/e-girl quality. Instead, we have four kids together, she's an incredible baker and a decent cook (they are NOT the same thing, but I didn't know that when I married her. Protip!) and she rules the budget with an iron fist so we can get rich together.
Life is a burden, your woman is your partner, and she has to carry her half. It takes a complete person to do that. Someone who hyperfocuses on one aspect of themselves, like their looks, usually won't be a complete person.

9s or 10s that have a good personality are probably rare yeah.

Thats very wise user and I agree.

Literal unicorn tier, if you find one marry her

You've clearly never had a gf and have no idea what having a gf even means

I have a girlfriend but ok

Besides if you have a 10/10 that seems perfect in every way, it also seems fake in every way.
Slightly chubby, slightly skinny, slightly weird, slightly whatever. Imperfection is perfection