Mfw the McDonalds app detected my phone is rooted and won't let me order Chicken McNuggets

>mfw the McDonalds app detected my phone is rooted and won't let me order Chicken McNuggets
>had to eat cold noodles that were on the fridge for a week

God, Android is such a piece of shit

Attached: 1654288832485.jpg (567x567, 20.68K)

Or you could have waddled your obese lardass to the counter, given your order to the cashier, and paid them using these paper bank notes.

But hey, I'm sure your rooted iPhone doesn't have this problem. Oh wait...

They have kiosks now and when I rooted it I still couldn't order.

> tfw botnet wants me to starve

Attached: 1636827903667.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

Fuck off, fatass.
>I can't use muh botnet
good

>had to eat cold noodles that were on the fridge for a week
you could have put them in the fridge though

>Can't even use denylist
I hope you starve and die, retard

they literally won't accept money at mine unless you use the kiosk which is broken half the time.

just use magiskhide retard

i miss this old meme

Keep an unrooted phone for 99% of apps that will reject your secret agent man phone?

>I rooted my phone
>This is Androids fault

>Doesnt order everything from his i9 desktop from the based browser

>99% of apps that will reject your secret agent man phone
I have literally never seen an app that does this

any app that uses google pay or similar services will not work on a rooted phone

Here you go.

Attached: 1633049691742.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

>Have food
>Fridge notices it isn't bought from Walmart TM and shuts down
Bot net wants me to starve

Hey user, You can actually punch an order in and press “pay” at the screen, but let it time out when it’s waiting. It sends the order to the kitchen as soon as you press pay, regardless of if you have or not.

The caveat is, you won’t know the order number & it says on the receipt their end “pay at till” but if you’re confident enough you can just walk up and say a number they’ve called and they’ll hand it over without checking, especially during busy periods. I’ve done this at like 25+ locations and I can’t remember a single person asking for proof.

They’re more vigilant for you using a cloned / shared voucher than they are you not paying at all.

If you aren't intelligent enough to hide that you rooted your phone from apps, then you shouldn't have rooted your phone in the first place.

Happened to me too except at Burger King. I ended up shitting in the kids play pit and driving off to the local Jamaican place who let's you pay with crypto.

The "pizza non-free java botnet starve" pasta is better.