It's over. Russia just asked China for military assistance...

It's over. Russia just asked China for military assistance. Imagine being Xi and you find out that your closest ally who supposedly had the 2nd strongest army in the world was actually just a weak ass bitch the whole time.

Attached: asdfa.jpg (1200x900, 98.44K)

Attached: f77.png (800x789, 110.44K)

Imagine being you, OP

First, there are few things more cringy I see on /b than the ridiculous "it's over" trope, wether it's about politics or race or war or anything else, because it's wrong, 100% of the time.

Secondly, fuck Russia, but they definitely do not need China's "military assistance", and they did not ask for it. They need China's moral support, but not military. You're either lying or stupid.

Does OP have to imagine himself being... himself? Are you ok user?

Russia asked for China's help. They are failing before even getting to the stage of full occupation. This will be a drain on Russia's economy/military for years. Putin cries in his pillow at night.

China has said it's just a dis-information of the western media.

Attached: media-literacy.jpg (1000x504, 143.59K)

Just in: Japan, Vietnam, and South Korea all set to join NATO

If Russia said it, it must be true! They never lie.

yeah, see if you believe the MSM you might as well not bother with Any Forums

Of course they did. Because otherwise they would have to make a decision. So far they have been trying to stay neutral, but now they need to choose between helping a losing ally or risk free access to western markets. They are in a very awkward spot.

Taiwan and Hong Kong to join NATO

Pakistan to send peacekeepers into Xinjiang

All Hong Kong citizens born prior to midnight on 1 July 1997 and their children offered British citizenship

*and risk free access to western markets, or abandon an ally they've spent quite a lot of goodwill on.

Let's see if the whole "Russia invaded Ukraine and got handed their ass so now they are begging for help so please send your soldiers to die with us" thing goes over.

They aren't being morally neutral when they wrongfully blame the invasion on the US

I’m not okay. I’m in a major I don’t even like but I have to stick with it because it’ll give me a good career in the future. The classes I’m taking are fucking agonizing and the profs are out of touch dickheads who have absolutely zero consideration of the fact that their students have lives outside of their respective classes and they just keep on piling the work and ramping the difficulty.

China doesn't have allies, it has client states. Russia's economy is smaller than Brazil's, its army is fucked, and with western sanctions it's entirely dependent on China economically. The other part you forget is that China wants to ascend the global system already in place, Russia already lost the global system so they want to tear it down, these are vastly different policy objectives.

Agreed

Yes, because Winnie The Pooh's "Little fresh meats" have what it takes to kick Ukrainian ass.
HAHAHA.

If we simply closed all the Dollar Stores and Walmarts, China's economy would collapse.It's all our fault for being addicted to cheap overseas crap.

China are going to try and keep the whole Russia thing at arm's length. Full on siding with Russia would mean supporting their naritive of helping independent states break away from Ukraine, which might give Taiwan and Tibet ideas.

China is completely dependent on the west both as a money source and as an export market. Russia can never replace that. They'd be fucking stupid to start a war against the west.