Now that the dust has settled can we just laugh at what a pathetic joke of a human being George Floyd was?

Now that the dust has settled can we just laugh at what a pathetic joke of a human being George Floyd was?
-Drug addict
-Went out sobbing like a little kid over a fake 20
-Who the fuck is stupid enough to try to pass off a shitty fake 20$ bill as real?
-literally destroyed race relations in America

Like holy shit. The average African Americam ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: get a job you bum.jpg (843x522, 56.27K)

inb4 retarded faggots spam this thread with BBC.

>Boo hoo! I'm facing consiquences for my actions!!!

Attached: yay.jpg (300x168, 11.3K)

This is the face of a man that pointed a gun at a pregnant womans stomach and thought he was tough shit.

Attached: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (259x194, 11.84K)

Coward.

Attached: the floyd meister.jpg (313x161, 8.12K)

I photocopied a £20 note once and an old lady on the asda kiosk took it.

>Now that the dust has settled can we just laugh at what a pathetic joke of a human being George Floyd was?
Did we ever stop?

Attached: bee bee sea.jpg (1080x1920, 438.08K)

its a nigger what do you expect

>Who the fuck is stupid enough to try to pass off a shitty fake 20$ bill as real?

Anyone who has fake $20s? Most places you'd get away with it. If they call you out and say it's fake you just act shocked and hand them real money to cover yourself. Back when I was a teenager my friend had the shittiest looking fake 50 you've ever seen, he tried to pass it off at some Indian paki shop, guy puts it in the till and was giving him his change back before the boss comes over and apologizes and says he can't accept that it looks off and just hands him the fake note back. Friend acts surprised and politely says no problem at all sorry about that. No cops, no trouble, no bullshit. Probably helps to not be black though.

>i cant breathe i cant breathe
If you can talk you can literally breathe

Yeah 5 years in jail is really worth $20. Go for it moron. The only reason the cops were not immediately called is because you were young.

He always was a pathetic nigger "thug". This whole fiasco was about passing off one of the worst people in society as a martyr. And sadly stupid sheep ate it right up. Granted the pig who knelled on him was shit as well.
An overall win i the end though. One stupid thug dead, A shitty cop in jail,And hopefully some sheep woken up seeing a drug addict criminal touted as a hero.

That's why you don't carry a stack of them with you. 20 here, 20 there sort of thing. What happens if you got a fake note from somewhere as change and spent it in a store? They gonna arrest you for not knowing you have a fake note or two in your wallet full of real ones? Not a chance. Also in my country they don't bother to call cops over petty amounts if they catch you, the store usually just marks and keeps it and you pay with other notes. I'd understand if you were paying for something worth a couple hundred or thousand with them, then you're just asking for it. But you'd be surprised how many are in circulation.

K go for it then smart guy. In the US they track fake bills. Yeah that's gonna happen a few times where you think you got away with it. Then when you are in court facing multiple counts of forgery on camera. You are gonna be shitting your pants.

This wouldn't happened if he just went to jail like a good nigger. The niggers resist arrest and then cry cause the police kick their ass.

Human being??? It was a nigger...

He acted like a complete and total child and somehow still basically got away with everything. I don't ever want to hear that blacks are oppressed in the U.S. ever again, it's a load of bullshit. They are the most coddled, petulant group of people in this country.

This is Any Forums. We were laughing at this 5 mins after it happened.

Attached: 1641328430895.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

Nigs probably trying to scam and pass fake bill etc constantly at that store. The area around my office is infested with niggers and basically every store around ther is more like a military depot with the security. Theres a giant wheel and tire shop across the street from our place that has been robbed like 5x in a year. at the dollar genral down the street, they literally have had to install bullet proof glass all around the registers and have a pressure door that literally only lets in one customer at a time. niggers are fucking scum.

I mean its benn about two years, no one even cares anymore, not even blm