Why aren't you getting up at 5am every day Any Forums?

Why aren't you getting up at 5am every day Any Forums?

Attached: 5am.png (1007x266, 175.66K)

Being a bull is hard work, cracka. Can't wake up at 5AM because I'm usually too exhausted from all the pussy.

I woke up at 2am every weekday while I was in school so I could fit in four hours of MMO grinding.

because I'm busy dreaming of code

Attached: code_dreams.jpg (1280x720, 169.78K)

Doesn't suit my temperament, habits or workflow. There isn't any one working routine that's right for everyone. That's why we have a division of labour.
You are so white you could cover your under eye circles with liquid paper.
That is sad. Do not sacrifice your sleep and wellbeing to play children's games, son.

Based MMOchad
Dont let jaded codemonkeys here talk you down for it

Fuck off, I wake up when my body feels rested and fits my schedule. Not at some random time set by a literally who.
What a shit thread.

Set your alarm for when you want to go to sleep instead of when you want to wake up. If you want to wake up at 5am set it for 8pm.

I do half the time. I also get up at 5pm. Shift work bros, rise up.

>Web Dev Simplified
Why should I listen to this guy?

>sacrifice your sleep to wageslave for goldberg
>don't sacrifice your sleep to enjoy life
okay

he can play Metallica on his Ibanez guitar

he can get spare shekels from your view

DELETE THIS

Because walking you through a web framework's "Getting Started" section qualifies him as a general lifestyle coach

i don't sleep, user

i live in the desert and bugs come in through my windows and crawl on my ceiling.

they go away when the sun comes out. that's when i got to bed. they go away around 5:00

i remember waking up and one crawled out from under me

this is why i hate summers

Attached: sexpig chaehyun hr-325mclek-[00.48.172-00.49.425].webm (1032x1080, 1.82M)

he's waking up at 5am so he can make a shitty youtube video about it. i'd actually rather just sleep,

Because I'm night owl. No matter how I try I always feel the most active between 21-23 and naturally default to waking up around 10.

Besides I wake up at 5 for work and go sleep at 22 and I'm miserable.

>wakes up at 5am
>releases youtube vid boasting about his work ethic
>refuses to elaborate further
>goes back to sleep
uh based?

>you're not productive in the evenings
>go to bed at 10 pm
>wake up at 5 am
>don't go out on the weekends
>don't sleep in on the weekends
So he just sleeps 7 hours every night and makes sure to never do anything that he doesn't see as "productive".

I love being lazy. I love sleeping. I love the fact that out of 300k years of human history I was the laziest of them all.

How many days a week do you wake at 5 am?
And at what time do you go to sleep?
I sleep at 1 am and wake up at 6 am and feel tired all the time.