Stop being poor you faggots. Vote Democrat

Stop being poor you faggots. Vote Democrat

Attached: 6C467BAD-8707-4EBF-8850-601F0C2AB248.jpg (1125x1298, 719.78K)

ok

He does have a point though. ICE vehicles are on the way out, gas is only going to get more expensive as it becomes less and less necessary.

republican and Democrat same thing.

Cringe
Based

>Rare earth metals required for EVs
Guess what else is going up in price? And if you live in Cali with the stressed electric grid - you are encouraged to not charge your car as much. So wtf you want to do? Ride a horse?

Now if only the whome country could realize this

The answer, depressing as it is is probably mass public transport.

Attached: 1645406893525.jpg (500x381, 36.6K)

America can't even build a railway network and you expect it to build ev chargers every 150 miles without frying an electrical grid which is regularly overloaded by summer weather.

lets be honest, none of you faggots have anywhere to go anyway

>impmying democrats do more than create a dependent population

i read something on quora about a dead tesla. if you let the power run down, it will start sucking the regular battery down, and then all basic functions will be dead, and you won't even be able to get it to open to jump start it so you can even begin to charge it. you have to manually open a hatch, all this stupid shit.

Which requires gas or diesel

but, if you take like 30 AA batteries, you can jump start a gas powered car.

Most trains and light rail is electric.

Again look at the metals required for any EV. I mean FFS look at what happened to Nickel in the past week... its like up 250% lol! You kinda need things like Nickel for an EV to work.

Only if it’s battery powered. It’s more common for rail transport to be powered by overhead cable or live track line.

Does he suck dick harder getting off on the power-trip?

Attached: wz6x8ufzgum81.png (640x527, 423.45K)

I seriously cant wait till lefties get to the
"self termination" stage of their cultish behavior

Love how liberals are pro war now

>Gary MarkSTEIN
No surprises there.

Attached: 1647214017997.jpg (682x1024, 131.26K)