I've got $60 to spend on Steam. What should I get?

I've got $60 to spend on Steam. What should I get?

Attached: i4y5epryqdg81.jpg (810x1080, 88.49K)

depends on what games you like

Elden Ring if you have a really nice compy

Infernax because it's a game I wanna buy on Steam but too busy playing Elden Ringn

I like games like GTA V, LA Noire, Bully, Forza Horizon 5, shit like that.

Bully is a great game

yeah i can't help you if those are the games you like you've played every game already- might as well just hop back into GTA Online..

ok but have you played Red Dead 2?

Yeah I've played Red Dead on PS4

i mean at this point you've played every game that exists then LOL shit

Is Sifu any good?

Attached: 1645550615219.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

Inscryption

Stick with it, kinda mindblowing game. Just wait...

i've seen it with the Shaggy mod haha so it looks amazing

what about Deathloop?

>card game
Nigger what?

go to humble bundle and get a good deal there

But I have my money in my steam wallet

Sleeping Dogs, Mafia series, Cyberpunk 2077, maybe Yakuza or Hitman series

Hate Cyberpunk, played the Mafia series, played Sleeping Dogs but not on PC, never really liked Yakuza. Hitman is meh

Metal Gear Solid 5 another good one, a bit more sandboxy instead of story focused

you ever play MGSV?

what about the Yakuza games? i remember when i bought Yakuza 0 i thought it'd be like GTA but it was sooo not, still was very happy with the purchase and introduction to the series

also what about Sleeping Dogs? ever try that? i've played that with a friend and really enjoyed the fighting styles as well as the driving- if you like GTA and haven't played i'd recommend

also what about the Watch Dogs games? or Far Cry 5? also remember Just Cause being pretty cool

>Rust
>Teardown
>Sifu
>Elden Ring (must have decent PC)

I've played MGSV and Sleeping Dogs and Watch Dogs. Idk if I played all the Watch Dogs though

Far Cry and Just Cause series are easy picks if you haven't played those
maybe try the Arkham games, they're not too superhero-ey

I've played Far Cry. Most of them too. I really liked the Arkham games, played those on console. I might get Elden Ring. I've got a good enough PC I think.

I've been playing the shit out of Elden Ring but didn't want to recommend it off the games you listed. It's definitely an uphill battle if it's your first souls game but be patient with it you'll love it

Protip: start with the Golden Seed gift in character creation and put lots of points into Vigor early

Elden Ring or the Master Chief Collection

Attached: 0Jz6uJLxOK7JOMMfcfHFBi1D.png (1024x1024, 1.25M)

MCC is dogshit

>Protip: start with the Golden Seed gift in character creation and put lots of points into Vigor early
Idk what that means

Attached: 1642992258479.jpg (3641x2351, 666.42K)

you will understand when you play. heed these words. Golden Seed. Vigor.

Join the hype. Go in blind.

Elden Ring if you are looking for a truly unique open world game. It is extremally challenging and might seem overwhelming, especially in the very early hours, but once it gets you, you are hooked for the next 110 hours of your life.

Far Cry 6 if you are looking for a ho hum open world game with plenty of busy work to do and fun gun play.

I would take Elden Ring over Sifu though for sure.

The Yakuza games are pretty fun. Zero or Like a Dragon.

But you get 5 games for like 40 bucks. Not the worst value.