What are your thoughts on Sam Hyde?

What are your thoughts on Sam Hyde?

Attached: B1099D06-8C19-4816-81FF-D4214B593F7A.png (683x540, 378.3K)

at this point literally who

one of the people who fights for the white race

this, and even though he has to do it through some gay advice giving youtube channel.
He's still a beacon of based in a sea of globohomo pedophilic far leftist cult members

Attached: 1635668360546.jpg (1242x1237, 141.85K)

based? probably.
deranged autist? most definitely.

Attached: 1542058274252.jpg (620x465, 69.86K)

I don't know who that is. Probably some political shit. So. The right and left are faggots. Which ever he is he's a faggot.

Gold. Im stealing this.

the dude has literally never been funny

this.

i mean people martyr him bc of his image and bc he got taken off adult swim like he was robbed of millions and millions when in reality if he had a show that was actually worth money to them they wouldn't have shitcanned him

it's not like he was going to be the next Seth McFarlane or something.. i mean his show was pretty cancellable just from how not funny it was- not because it was edgy but because its whole purpose was to not be funny.. not really a very original or popular premise

Unfunny jew.

agree with these trips. losers idolize him thinking he's been persecuted for being "based", but he's just persecuted because he's not funny.

He comes across as a super edgy tryhard. I've heard the show he did was funny but I've never watched it. Any videos I've seen of his on youtube are incredibly unfunny. The idubbbz interview was good, just wished he actually spoke normally and didn't keep the stupid act on constantly.

exactly

sad because really most losers don't have know or care about him anyways- i mean people who come here should be his target demographic based on his little image but really no one cares

Paradigm Shift 2070, parts of World Peace and the one where he wrecks the rental car are hilarious
The rest is trash
I don't care about him as a personality

his show had the highest ratings of any original adult swim program in it's premier season next seth mcfarlan? maybe not. next tim heidecker? certainly
although he probably makes more money now than tim, like 50k a month.

he can't keep getting away with this

Literal retard. All he had to do was hold off on the antisemitism and racism just a bit, and we'd be on like season 10 of World Peace. But no, he had to go and make that Thank You, White People sketch and get kicked off Adult Swim. He flew too close to the Sunwheel and fell out of the sky. Now he's just pathetic, begging people with bitcoin so that he can get attention. My last bit of hope is COM98, maybe he'll make something of worth one last time.

Attached: 1618108457576.jpg (158x177, 9.92K)

but dude where is tim now? i mean seriously is he rolling in the moolah no they made their movie it tanked in the box office and he'll never get trusted with hollywood money again

and this is the problem with sam hyde and his little show- all you can ever say is "well tim and eric did it when they did it you said it was funny" or "well tim makes jokes that are intentionally not funny why is it not cool because sam did it?" and its like thats all he'll ever be! he's in the shadow of a guy that wasn't even that funny of a guy but at least WAS ACTUALLY FUNNY!!!

there are certain things about MDE i didn't dislike, maybe "interesting" at best but funny? never.. not once

and like you say he's probably making more money now NOT doing comedy or anything productive with life other than existing so really congratulations- another mediocre white dude who cried victim but gets paid to be a fat slob

he's basically Nikocado- just a grotesque being that exists on the internet for us to watch decompose AT BEST i mean if sam wants a career in the industry he should start doing mukbang

tim and eric are making shows for netflix now. and comedy is subjective i never found tim funny but did find sam funny, because i have better taste than you. And who is in who's shadow? sam may not be as widely known but he gets more money for less work, doesn't have to worry about political correctness or office politics or anything, sam won.