Take a soyjack, leave a soyjack

Take a soyjack, leave a soyjack.

Attached: 1646620864510m.jpg (1024x755, 109.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/covid-19-vaccine-herpes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot to add bonus points for source material

HERETIC

Attached: B.jpg (1024x768, 140.05K)

got deviantart account, that some decent art

Not actually him

Yeah not me but agree

No, I mean the deviantart account doesn't actually belong to phil mason (the guy in the picture above) it's just a guy with the same username

OP you sound a little mad that he's literally debunked elon musk. Is there any way you can ever recover from the butthurt?

the worse is phil is probably more than right about
elon musk, elon musk receive too much funding than actual real income,
it might take a long time but that bubble will blow up and when it happen everyone is gonna be mad again't elon, the worse is if elon start doing pyramid scheme in is funding maybe people will notice it too late.
when elon is gonna pay the old people that funded is compagny with the money from the new one.

Has thundefoot gone woke now or something, what have I missed in the irrelevant Internet stone throwing contest between perpetual children ?

it may be overvalued but not going to blow up. how would that go down? the cars work, they drive well, lots of mileage logged self driving, relatively few accidents, cars arent built like toyotas but they do the job. you honestly think tesla will blow up? lol

Thunderfag is still bashing Elon Musk in an eternal hyperloop of rehashed shit.

Being a smug Atheist became unprofitable so he became a smug scientist. Good takes on nuclear though.

Attached: thund.jpg (846x1754, 127.05K)

snopes.com/fact-check/covid-19-vaccine-herpes/

Educate yo-self, nigga, or don't. It's your body. Why don't you drink bleach to cure yourself of the herpes.

Yeah, but bashing Elon doesn't really equate to wokeness. Wasn't he criticizing feminists and shit or have I mixed him up with someoneelse?

>snopes
snopes doesnt even have the ability to research its a blog

stfu nigga. I had shingles after my second shot. Was fucking destroyed for about 6 weeks.

8 Weeks ago i had covid. Was sick for 4 days, now im fine.

Fuck the vaccine

Im not user but ...

>snopes fact check
Didnt realize Snopes was the gold standard of medicinal science. Thanks for informing me, you gullible, braindead moron.
You still tripplemask too? Dumbass faggots man

Attached: 1640137037534.jpg (700x871, 108.07K)

Yeah he did dip his toes into that, mostly going after people like Anits Sarkeesian

Didn’t realize a meme from Any Forums was the gold standard either.

i got shingles but wasn't vaccinated and was 35 .