Contact me on discord to collect your money. You may post proof that I paid on here or on other sites, theads, etc...

Contact me on discord to collect your money. You may post proof that I paid on here or on other sites, theads, etc. It's a public offer and I have to pay until people stop adding me. I have to do this because I'm a bootlicking moron and deserve to get ripped.

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-012102_Discord.jpg (2056x746, 106.05K)

If no one adds me in the next 5 mins, I'm going to bed.

It's real, he only sends you $5 though.

Let me know if anyone else is coming.

Im cumming in ur mom

You're a worthwhile person deserving of love and respect. Put your wallet away and get some sleep.

Keep up the good work, loser

can i get a discord nitro if i add you?

Just paypal or venmo

you should go to sleep user, you're better than this

I'll go to bed when people stop msging me.

Let me know if you want me to wait. Otherwise I'm going to bed. It slowed down.

>less than 10,000
Not worth it.

Got another small wave. Will stay on a bit longer.

PSA: PayPal will show your full name and shipping address on his receipt

I pay "friends and Family". Also, you choose whether to share that info when making a payment, not when receiving one.

Inb4 someone 'ironically' sends you their credit card out of curiosity.

not true, Twitter implemented payments through PayPal, the payer gets a shipping address on their receipt

I'm not sure how that works or why that would be. Why would you send something to someone you're paying? Shouldn't they send to you? Besides, how would it work if all someone had to do to get you info was just send you money on PP. Doesn't make much sense.

Not saying you're wrong. I just don't get it. That said, venmo is even less weird like that. You just pay each other. No addresses or anything private.

Can I have $5

Add me on Discord

I have