After 12 years of being alone, finally match with girl on bumble

>after 12 years of being alone, finally match with girl on bumble
>shes nothing special - kinda flat, not much of an ass, face is average, shes a bit heavier than i'd normally like but not exactly "fat"
>shes into video games and anime and a geek like me
>start talking, seems pretty cool
>haven't done this in literally over a decade
>find out shes had a kid, put it up for adoption, been divorced, tried to kill herself twice will pills, cut herself in highschool, has depression, her ex husband apparently raped her.
>doesn't exactly have a career, get the feeling family kinda doesn't like her.
>im 31, realize options are running low, this might be as good as it gets for me
>a million red flags, but i'm desperate for human contact
>put up with it all
>shes kinda weird, claims to have no sex drive - but had a fwb that she got knocked up by. her stories don't all add up, all she ever talks about is herself, barely asks about me at all. shes a bit socially awkward - even coming from a guy like me.
>W.e i'll deal with it all
>we go on several dates, tells me on the second date about all these guys she dated before tried to kiss her on the first or 2nd or 3rd date - and she hated it. so i don't try to escalate beyond some light touching
I just don't know Any Forums i'm at a cross-roads, either i get involved with this girl or just stay single the rest of my life and probably swallow a bullet in 30 years once my parents pass

any user's got any advice?

Attached: 1630516800166.png (500x467, 299.4K)

single

There's more women. Plenty of them around your age are DESPERATE as shit. Wall hits fast for women. Get in shape and you can be in prime for 10 more years. Smash her and move on

im super ugly tho, my face is like 2/10

I'm over 6 feet, and im in decent shape, i'm also like financially set with zero baggage, i've tried for years to get someone to even notice me, but this is legit the only girl who would talk to me in the past decade

you can do better user
dont do this to yourself trust me
focus on yourself until your confidence is where you want it any you'll find a woman that won't drain your soul
i get desperate, but dont ever be "i will put up with abuse" desperate.

>>financially set

Take a trip and bang whores for two weeks.

Come back with some post nut clarity and walk away from this train wreck.

you're fucked sorry bro just fuck the fatties tho they can be sweet dont be a stuck up bitch k?

nigger is over six feet tall and is worried he wont be able to fuck some used sluts in their 30s XD

i literally couldn't get it up for fat chicks - otherwise i woulda long time ago

well fuck man... that bullet sounds tasty.
i fuck fat conservative wives, fat basic af normies, grannies, stupid fucking teen sluts, anything
what is your standard? You tryna fuck, or you tryna get married? Better make up your mind, because it sounds like the problem is you don't even know who the fuck you are.

I agree with this poster I also fuck all with a pulse because life is more fun that way when you're living and not acting like a bitch boy. Learn how to be a player

can't fuck someone if my dick literally can't get hard, fat women might as well be men to me

As someone who fell for a depressed chick get the fuck out bro. It's not worth it. Please just get out before you catch feelings so hard you won't be able to get out. Just keep trying and I hope you find someone good.

...have you tried men?
It is either that, or you just weren't made for sex. sounds like you need marriage.
In that case, get the fuck off bumble and find yourself a nice homely girl at the gym or grocery store.

Regardless of being ugly, that thing you call a woman is a waste of oxygen. An absolute nothing

You sound like an unlikable cunt .. sell me why anyone should give a fuck about you?? you have any skills you have anything of fucking interest? You are not owed pussy you gotta be better. Go to therapy fix your shit faggot you've obviously made some major mistakes

Dude I think you know it's not worth it of your asking for second opinions from strangers on Any Forums... do what you know is right and get away from this chick. Busting a nut isn't worth letting crazy get into life and possibily ruining it. Hope you take this adivce and we get an update from you about this situation.

>>im 31, realize options are running low, this might be as good as it gets for me
this is an observable phenmenon in the real world, albeit usually 35+. it's men and women despite what incel circles will tell you. people get frantic when they dont have a life built at that point!

leave her. your options are not running low. even if they were, why sacrifice yourself to a traumatized whore? practice some self respect and do better man jeez

I can't tell if you guys are just incels spouting the typical MGTOW or TRP advice about women. I realize this girls a trainwreck - the question i asked was, stay single or risk the trainwreck

we are pointing out that you are just as much part of the problem as her.

Found the fat tranny

>I can't tell if you guys are just incels spouting the typical MGTOW or TRP advice about women.
Not my fault you refuse to take the redpill.

Fucking idiot. Don't be with her. Also the fuck you talking about. A males life prime starts later 20's -30's. This nigga is straight up a eoman if he's running out of time to be with anyone at 31

okay and what advice would you give her to "fix" her problems

are you guys saying girls like this are just deadends with no ability to have a normal life?

if im just as part of the problem than doesnt that mean i'm fated the same way?

in which case its either do nothing or do something? even if something might be hell

the redpill is that i'm ugly bro, and i don't like fat chicks and don't exactly wanna be alone for another 20 years, its either nothing or ???

not worth it. Get out while you can.

>posts dozens of red flags
You need to bail OP.

Here's the thing: in the current year online dating is shit and women are shit. Things will have to get much worse before women realize how much they dun goofed and things equalize. HOLD THE LINE. Don't give into a POS female who doesn't even like you.

>Nothing in your post reveals that she even LIKES you. GTFO ASAP.

>the redpill is that i'm ugly bro, and i don't like fat chicks and don't exactly wanna be alone for another 20 years
user she'll never love you. A woman won't make you not feel lonely. You need to find your own meaning.