Wow they're fucking awful. I wouldn't pay $20 for these

Wow they're fucking awful. I wouldn't pay $20 for these

Attached: 61Lq+rOmLcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (830x1500, 52.78K)

i wonder if someone shoved that thing in his dick

Yeah the fit is difficult to get right at first.

Sounding does not usually involve actual sound.

The fit is fine the audio is garbage

do you use an equalizer? BA headphones are garbage without an equalizer.

I don't have them but the sound is supposed to be straight neutral. If you're used to super boosted bass or "V shaped" tunings, these will sound different. Bass boosted obviously has more down low. V shaped has more down low and up top, meaning less in the middle. Both of these make most rock and rap sound louder and more exciting, but make many instruments like pianos and acoustic guitars sound unnatural, and quieter male vocals can get lost in all the bass.
Personally I prefer to get earphones that are close to neutral, and then use the equalizer to add bass and treble when I want. Turning neutral into V is very easy, just crank up the bottom and top few sliders and fiddle with them a little if it doesn't sound how you want. But turning V into neutral is harder since the peaks in its frequency response likely don't line up with the center frequencies in your equalizer.

All depends how the BAs are tuned. Some like Moondrop Blessing 2 use BA drivers but are already pretty close to neutral. ER4 too.
Also, OP pic is ER2XR which is 1DD.

it looks like something the unholy union of a bosh drill and a buttplug would produce

Attached: IMG_20220621_112225_046.jpg (874x1280, 101.67K)

dont forget to insert your buttplug sub

get the moondrop aria sir do the needful

We don't call it etycock for no reason user.

i was just about to buy this

Attached: 1643306491522.png (198x234, 8.07K)

t-the what now?

Attached: IMG_20220621_123641_140.jpg (1154x680, 121.92K)

foam
poor fit, the tip size needs to be perfect and the foam's forward part if there is one must not crush against a ear canal bend, otherwise the treble is killed.

My ears are screaming at the thought of shoving these in my ear canal

It's actually the most comfortable IEM design. More surface area means less pressure and a more secure fit. I don't think they sound very good though. Most of their reputation comes from a time when there were very few decent IEMs.

Firstly you didn't insert them deep enough. Secondly on picrel you have xr which sound good but you might've gotten yourself se which sound bad.

if it doesn't use a 6mm jack and require a amp it's complete garbage.

>rapes xir ears with chinkshit
>posts poverty-range etymotics
>etymotics sound bad
tiresome

This, also the passive isolation from the triple flange design is better than any active noise cancelling BS

Attached: airpodaccessory.jpg (746x547, 35.87K)

>something pulls the cord
>ear destroyed
this doesn't happen with my airpods