So I got diagnosed with schizophrenia. Is there any reason to not end it. Life is truly suffering from here on out...

So I got diagnosed with schizophrenia. Is there any reason to not end it. Life is truly suffering from here on out. There is nothing redeemable. I see nothing more. Hope for nothing more. Just endless, irreparable suffering. Why is God so cruel and sadistic Any Forumsros. I genuinely see no reason to continue this misery.

Attached: 324.jpg (600x576, 37.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0nR2U4msHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KtMpdAjpBRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you think it was bad beforehand?

There is no god. Embrace that reality, and you will no longer be schizo

just take mega doses of omega 3. you won't even notice you have schizophrenia.

>Embrace that reality, and you will no longer be schizo
Based

Yeah but it was never this bad. There was always still hope for things getting better. Trust in the future. I can fix it type of mindset. But none of that can be objectively true anymore. I don't even have a copium now.

>My life isnt perfect. There is no God.
Man has become the corrupted image of God and it is our own faults we are like this.

At least try to understand the conditions that caused this, maybe find some solutions?
youtube.com/watch?v=T0nR2U4msHQ

Attached: 1640206451571.jpg (600x705, 78.24K)

Stream link?

I wish I were schizo, life is so fucking boring and hard, I just want to kill myself to break the monotony

Just fap bro.

Oddly this. Some voices would be a nice change of pace

Tbh I started smoking massive amounts of marijuana and when I realize I hear stuff that isn't there I get extremely hard

being schizo also comes with cognitive impairment. schizophrenia is literally a mild form of mental retardation.

same mindset as the 8th grade white girl trying hard to be depressed because it's hip
ywnbs

I just take my meds. be happy you don't have Aspergers to go with the schizo, like my brother.

Does it seriously work? I might try it.
I think i might want a little schizophrenia. Serious too

So I got diagnosed with schizophrenia. Is there any reason to not end it. Life is truly suffering from here on out. There is nothing redeemable. I see nothing more. Hope for nothing more. Just endless, irreparable suffering. Why is God so cruel and sadistic Any Forumsros. I genuinely see no reason to continue this misery.

Drink alcohol when you're in hyper mania mode to soothe the excitement down because alcohol is a depressant and sedative.
Or drink energy drink like green Monster whenever you are depressed, so you can get a boost of high almost like an anti depressant.

Antipsycotics or antidepressants are probably not a good idea.

that happens because of the meds. It's not inherent to schizophrenia
If you don't take meds, you go full looney
If you take meds, you become retarded
There's no winning with schizophrenia

Thats bipolar user

oh...

Don't listen to this faggot or you're gonna end up with a tinfoil hat shitting in the streets.

>you go full looney
the more fun option

How's it going for you? does taking meds make you functional?

I take schizo meds for depression for no reason other than my shrink prescribed them and they help with my insomnia

Attached: 1049123.jpg (482x625, 363.43K)

Schizophrenia gets better as you age if this helps in any way. I'm sorry though mate, hope you have good people around you

Don't listen to this guy lmao

This. Was diagnosed at 19. Meds prolonged the psychosis and made me fat.
Went off. No longer psychotic. Even negative symptoms are improving.
Lifelong med myth is bullshit.

Well you're officially allowed to post on Any Forums now

I was that girl and ended up having a MDD diagnosis and two involuntary holds

youtube.com/watch?v=KtMpdAjpBRs

this video helped me. tl,dr: fish oil, NAC, melatonin, CBD, gluten free, keto

wtf is a "hold"?

u should try lifting.
makes the voices quiet down

listen to the good voice, tone out the rest. welcome to the mania, we're surrounded by demons